50. Drinks and Flings!

We're at half century LOL.

Author's POV.

Jimin returned to Yoongi's house and it was dark already. He looked at the clock to find the time which was almost 7pm.

"Hyung... I'm sorry but boss said he needs some time...alone...." Felix said. "Would you like me to drop you somewhere?"

"I would like to wait for him..." Jimin gave a small smile and walked upstairs to Yoongi's room to freshen up.

They would look so good together... I have no idea why you rejected him, hyung... Felix thought as ge watched Jimin walking upstairs.

On the other side, Jimin got into the room and closed the door quickly and once he was alone again his tears started to flow uncontrollably.

"Why am I so fucking weak!!??" He asked to himself. "Why do I always end ip crying instead of speaking up?"

~~

Seconds passed to minutes and minutes passed to hours and Yoongi was not yet home. But Jimin was still waiting.

Knock knock.

Jimin looked at the door which slightly opened revealing Felix. "Hyung.... Hyunjin ordered dinner... Would you like to come down or should I bring it here?" He asked.

Jimin sighed. "Did you call, Yoongi?" He asked with puppy eyes and Felix shook his head.

"I did try to reach him but he is not receiving my calls..." Fix said.

"I'm not hungry, Lix... You two can eat..." Jimin said as he covered himself with duvet.

"Hyung.... Please don't starve yourself....just give him some time..." Felix said and jimin gave a nod.

"Good night hyung..."

"Goodnight." And with that Jimin drifted into dreamland.

~~

On the other side....

"Four more!!!" Yoongi said loudly to the bartender as he gulped down a glass of whiskey in one go

"Sir, I think you should call your bodyguard..." The bartender said. He knew Yoongi from before and as it was a common place for celebrities to hang out he was not surprised to see the boy there.

"Don't tell me what to do!! Just get me more drinks!!" Yoongi yelled but no one paid attention as the music was too loud.

The bartender sighed and put four more glasses in front of Yoongi. "Sir, although this place is only for celebs someone might catch you on camera and post it....please call your bodyguard you're already drunk."

And for some reason this made Yoongi fume. "I told you to fucking not tell me what to do!!!" This time Yoongi was more than just loud. "Do you even know what I'm going through!????" His voice cracked because of all the yelling.