43. Aches

Fourth update! Enjoy!

Author's POV.

"Your mother cheated on me! It was not my fault...."

"You killed her!!! Dad! You killed her just because she loved her same sex!!" Yoongi was now tearing up and Jimin couldn't believe his own ears. A so innocent and kind person like Yoongi is the son of this bastard?! Jimin highly doubted.

"Shut up!!!" Mr. Min yelled with red eyes. "You think people will love you the same after you come out infront of the world?" He chuckled. "You'll not even be Min Yoongi anymore!"

"But he would at least be happy."

Namjoon walked in and his blood boiled looking at Yoongi

Namjoon walked in and his blood boiled looking at Yoongi. He was barely able to stand on his own.
"Take him to the hospital, Felix." Joon said glaring at Mr. Min.

"Nobody is going anywhere!" Mr. Min said. "You stay out of my family business!"

"Family?? Psst." Joon shook his head in disbelief. "Since when did he become your family???"

"He is my son.."

"No.... You just use him to make money. You always used him for making money and treated him like shit!" Namjoon was speaking eye to eye. "You never visited him once in 4 years.... Until that rumor came up."

"And what did you do?? Make him gay just like you!" Mr. Min made a disgusted face.

And everyone gasped as a punch landed on his face.

"If you spill one more fucking homophobic words of yours I will-" Namjoon pulled Jin back before he could raise his hand again

"You!!-" Mr. Min was about to speak but stopped as he saw Jeon at the door.

"Did I interrupt something??" Jeon asked with a small smile.

"Ugh no no... We were just talking... Let's go to your office Mr. Jeon." Mr. Min directly walked out of the room with Jeon as fast as he could.

Jin sighed. "Why did you fucking stop me, Joon!? I would have-"

"Hyung, there's an ambulance here saying that someone called- What the- what happened to him!? Oh my god!" Hyunjin threw his stuff on the floor and ran to look at Yoongi. "Oh my gosh- sir, how did this happen?"

"I'm fine, Hyunji-" Yoongi barely spoke as he fainted.

~~

Time skip. (At the hospital)

They were all sitting silently in the waiting room. Jimin was curled up like a ball. His eyes were all puffy from crying.

Hyunjin and Felix were sitting next to each other holding hands as Hyunjin was shaken after listening to what happened.

Joon was on his phone typing something and Jin was getting inpatient. He was tapping his foot continuously.

"Yah! When will that stupid doctor come out-"

"Hello, are you Mr. Kim?" The doctor peeped into the room.

"Yes!" Namjin said together.

"Is he alright???" Jimin asked in his cracked voice. "Can I go see him???"

"You are?" Doctor raised his brow.

"His....friend" Jin smiled at the doctor. And Jimin lowered his head.

"Oh. I think family should go in first...."

"Yeah. I'll go-" Jin was about to walk out but Namjoon pulled him back by his collar making Jin frown.

"Jimin..." Joon smiled at the boy. "You can go see him."

~~

My stomach hurts, jaw hurts and even my head hurts alot. But I am not even a little bit worried about this. All I can think of is Jimin. What if he hates me now?? What if he thinks I'm weak??? What if he is scared to being with me??? What if he leaves?? What if he already left??

Yoongi thought laying on the bed.

"Yoongi..."
He heard the voice and almost felt alive.

"Baby..." Yoongi tried to get up.

"No no... Don't move..." Jimin quickly walked towards the bed and sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" Both said together and Yoongi let out a low chuckle.

"I was so worried..." Jimin whispered.

"I'm sorry...you had to see all these.... I-i.. Thought you left..." Yoongi said looking up at the ceiling.

"Why would you think that?? How can I leave you in this situation uh?"  Jimin whispered again.

"Baby.... Why are you whispering??" Yoongi asked as he took jimin's hands in his.

"It hurts here..." He pointed at his chest. "If I speak loudly."

"Did the doctors not check you???" Yoongi asked worried.

"N-no..."

"Did you tell Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung??"

"I don't know them....Yoongi~" Jimin said as he leaned to look at Yoongi's face closely. "Does it hurt very much??"

"Nah... Its nothing!" Yoongi scoffed as he closed his eyes.

"Really...?" Jimin lightly pressed on a bruise on his cheek.

"Ow!" Yoongi yelped as he slapped jimin's hand away. "Why did you do that!?"

"This is what happens when you try to hide every problem of yours within yourself!" Jimin said looking in his eyes and Yoongi had no words. "I was confident to tell my parents about us at the new year's party... Yoongi..." Jimin started again without breaking their eye contact. "But I don't think I should do that....anymore....."

Yoongi frowned. My heart is about to break, isn't it?

"I want you to meet them tomorrow."

"Wait what!?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Yeah.... If you don't mind."

"Of course!!!! I would love to meet them!!!" Yoongi almost screamed.

"Sir, shhh!" A nurse said peeping inside the room. "You're in a hospital."

Jimin mouthed a small sorry and looked at back Yoongi who was smiling like an idiot. "This was the least I expected." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin closer and Jimin pecked on his lips.

"Well, I told you.... I love you. No way in hell I'm letting you slide away!" Jimin scoffed as he moved away a bit. Not after knowing everything about your past Yoongi... He caressed his head and Yoongi closed his eyes still smiling.

~~

Busan.

"Eomma, appa!" Jennie called as she handed them her phone. "Oppa just texted me. He wants us to go to Seoul..." She said.

"Tomorrow??" Mr. Park said.

"He wants us to go there tomorrow? But...." Mrs. Park sighed. "Let's pack out bags then."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Jennie! Can I tag along??"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading💕