66. Gifts

Helloooooo~~~
Annyeonghaseyo~~

Author's pov.

The day passed by well. Everyone was having the best experience of their lives. They laughed and chatted together for hours until their eyes were tired and stomachs growled in hunger.
"Let's go and sleep, guys!" Yoongi said letting out a small yawn. He was holding a sleeping Jimin in his arms and was tired of all the fun they had all day.

"Oh comeon lazy ass!" Jin said holding his glass of wine. "You're getting married soon! Atleast be a little excited and stay up for drinks!"

"I'm excited hyung! and I would have drunk all the bottles here out of happiness but what can I do? My future husband made me promise that I will never have more than 2 drinks." the sighed. And a small smile appeared on Jimin's lips. "So I will go lay down my baby somewhere more comfortable and you all can enjoy as much as you want!" With that Yoongi stood up to leave the group.

"Ugh. Such a good husband he will be!" Jin wiped his fake tears making the others giggle. " I wish my husband cared for me that much."

"Do you still want that pink Gucci sweater, darling?" Namjoon asked sipping his drink with a dimple showing smirk.

"Yoongi is a good husband indeed, But you guys need to know that my Joonie is the best husband on this earth!" Jin said as he blew a kiss towards Namjoon.
All the others started laughing and Hoseok even fell on the ground laughing his lungs out! Jennie quickly pulled him up still laughing and Jackson laughed covering his mouth. But everyone paused as they heard on small " cute" from someone's mouth. And to everyone's surprise it was none other then Yugyeom.

Jackson felt his cheeks heat up as he heard the excited giggles from the others. 
"I... I will....go and check if Tae and Woojin are asleep." And with that Yugyeom quickly left the room. On the other side Jackson was hoping the ground would swallow him whole because of the weird looks that  Jin and Jennie were giving him.
Suddenly Namjoon cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "I think we should all go and rest for tomorrow." He said. "The wedding is in one day and and we will need a lot of energy in looking after the arrangments and also Jin and I have to attend a press conference. So let's go and rest!"

Everyone nodded and Jackson was thanking Namjoon for speaking up. He quickly placed his drink aside and bowed to the elders before running away towards the guest rooms . Jennie and Hoseok did the same while Namjoon and Jin went to the kitchen to grab something to eat as Jin didn't have his dinner with the rest. 

~~

At Yoonmin's room.

'Haaah~ " Jimin sighed as he tucked the two little boys in the bed. Yes, Tae and Woojin were sleeping in their room as they thought the couple won't  be coming in so soon. Both the boys looked too peaceful for the couple to wake them up so they decided to just adjust as Yoongi's bed was big enough for 5 adults to fit in.
"You done? Yoongi asked as he yawned sitting on the couch.
Jimin nodded. "Hm...come on let's sleep..."

"Hey if you would be uncomfortable I  can sleep on the couch..." Yoongi offered to whichever Jimin softly laughed. "Min Yoongi and on the couch? Funny. " Jimin said as he passed a pillow to Yoongi as both their regular pillows were taken by the boys.  "There's alot to place...we can manage..."

Yoongi smiled as he laid next to Tae. "Just don't be on the floor in the morning....I don't plan on visiting the hospital tomorrow."

"SHUT up and sleep...or I'll change that plan of yours." Jimin said as he switched off the lights and laid next to Woojin.