five

"You're not serious." Julia said staring at me. "You're really going to move in with him?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why would I lie about something like this Jul? It's weird though, how fast everything is happening." I stared at myself in the mirror as my sister dyed my hair. I decided to do something different, since the dirty blonde was getting old. At least to me it was. The dye was a rich brown, nothing too insane.

"Wow. I'm really speechless. That's fate, Savannah. There's no other explanation." Julia claimed as she dipped the brush into more dye. "Why else would you get hurt like this and he insist on taking care of you like that? Oh God, it's so cute. I can't believe he grabbed you like that!" I blushed, thinking about Tyler touching me. "You're even blushing!" Julia said laughing.

"I don't know Jul, like yeah I do have a small thing for him, but I don't know. I know what he gets into. And you do too." I said. Everyone who followed the NHL religiously knew Tyler was a party animal.

"But he left Boston to leave that in the past Sav, come on. He's probably not that bad." Julia took her gloves off and sat on her bed. "You shouldn't be so close-minded."

I shrugged. Tyler was nice and I was definitely thankful that he was determined to make sure I'm always alright. But something just felt.. off.

"Wow. I really don't know what to say. I'm happy for you. Does he live far?"

"I have no clue." I said. She laughed. "It's just weird because he doesn't really know me. I never met a guy who felt so.. obligated towards me. And enjoys it. It's weird."

"Don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine." Julia got up and patted my back. "When the timer goes off, wash your hair out and you'll be good."

"Thanks Jul."

Thirty minutes passed, and I washed out the dye. The color looked nice on me. It wasn't too dark and wasn't too light. After drying my hair, I laid on Julia's couch and got ready to go to sleep. I took me a good three hours to fall asleep, and I kept waking up. When I woke up again, it was four in the morning. I checked my phone, which was at full brightness. I instantly turned it down and checked the two messages. They were both from Tyler.

Hey Sav, what's your dorm number?

?

My heart skipped a beat. I instantly responded.

Hey, sorry for responding so late, I was sleeping. it's 426

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling. Why did he need my dorm number? Was he planning on taking everything out himself? I hope not. I checked my phone again. I had a text message from Tyler again. How did he respond so fast?

Okay thanks, why are you up so late? Loser

I smiled.

i can't sleep for some reason, & it takes one to know one. loser

I started getting a headache. I rubbed my head when my phone vibrated.

Hmm.. maybe because you have a concussion? You shouldn't even be on your phone. Loser. haha

I laughed. He wasn't lying. I shot him one last text.

haha okay.. ill get off my phone then lol good night