seven

Me and Tyler spent the last couple of minutes in silence. I didn't know why, so I didn't bother on asking. I was secretly hoping that he wasn't upset over Jamie, and what he said.

We got out the car and walked through the campus parking lot when I realized I didn't have any of my ID on me. I stopped walking and pushed my hair back in frustration.

"Tyler, I forgot my ID. We aren't going to be able to get in." I crossed my arms. I was already irritated from the car ride, and the fact that we had to take another one back home was only adding to it. He smiled his sly grin and reached in his wallet.

"I have it." He pulled out my ID, shaking it in the air. "You're probably wondering how I got it, huh?" He asked, still walking. "Your sister gave it to me. You left it at her house when you went over to go to my game."

"So I would assume that's what you guys were talking about when I was in the shower?" I asked staring at him. He opened the door for me as we entered the main entrance.

"Maybe." He winked.

I hated it when he did that. He knew he was attractive when he did it, I could tell he did by the look in his eyes.

We made our way up to the second floor where my dorm was quietly. It wasn't a lot of people around in the hallways since it was a Sunday afternoon. I led the way with Tyler following me, with him whistling some catchy tune. When we got to my door he handed me my card, his hand brushing mine. I know he did it on purpose because he grinned again. I elbowed him as I unlocked the door.

The room was the same as I left it- nice and neat. My bed was made and everything was in order. It felt like it's been years since I've been there since I've been sleeping at my sisters the whole weekend. I walked over to my closet to look for some boxes to pack my stuff in. There was an used stack in the back.

"Was this you in high school?" Tyler asked. I turned around and saw him holding my prom photo. I blushed as I got the boxes out of my closet.

"Yeah, I looked so bad that night." I walked towards him and looked at the picture. I was posing with my ex boyfriend on the front lawn of my old house, wearing a black dress and red heels. It was so embarrassing to have Tyler look at all of my old photos from high school, but he was obviously enjoying it.

"Who's the kid you were with?" He asked sitting it down and picking up another photo. It was another picture of me during senior year, but this time I was posing for my field hockey portrait.

"My ex boyfriend. He ended up cheating on me that night." I said laughing quietly. "He was really a messed up kid now that I look back on it."

I set up the boxes as he moved from one end to another in my dorm. I saw him pick up a bunch of framed pictures, look at my diploma, and search my closet. "Are you having fun?" I asked, taping up the last box.

"Yeah, I am actually. You were such a cutie in high school." I blushed immediately. He hopped on my bed and laid down, facing me.

"You're the absolute worst, you know that?" I said. He laughed. "Are you going to help me pack?"

"Can't we just relax for a minute? I did drive you here for a good hour you know, I'm kind of tired." He yawned as he buried himself face first into my pillow. I sighed. I knew he wasn't going to get up easily, so I decided to just pack my small things first.

I filled up two small boxes with pictures and knick knacks before I tapped Tyler's shoulder. He groaned as he peeked at me. "What?" He rubbed his face.

"Are you seriously going to sleep?" I asked impatiently. "I've driven for two hours before and I wasn't tired afterwards. So why are you?"

"Hop in the bed with me Sav. We'll take a short nap, then pack." Tyler's large arms wrapped around my waist. I felt my body heat up as his grip tightened. It rose even more when I realized that my bed was only a twin- which could only fit one person.