twenty eight

Too many thoughts were flying though my hazy mind. Too many unanswered questions, too many lies, too much of everything that I was trying to avoid in the first place.

I called Julia on the phone, and asked her to pick me up and take me back to her place. The only issue was I needed clothes, and everything was at Tyler's house. I needed to get there as fast as possible, grab as much as I could, and get out.

In the mean time, I stood waiting under the freezing breeze that floated over the carnival. I was sitting on the pavement, fighting back the urge of breaking down. My leg was shaking uncontrollably despite it being the only thing I could focus on keeping me sane.

Tyler came over and sat down next to me, which caused me to stand up and walk away. He sighed, pursing his lips. "Sav, you know-"

"Stop talking to me Tyler. The last thing I want to hear is any type of excuse out of your mouth."

He scoffed. "Sav, you're not even giving me a chance to speak."

"Okay, go ahead. Try to explain this one. I'd love to hear it." I was so dumbfounded at the fact he that he was trying to justify himself. What was there to justify? Oh, I love you, you mean the world to me. Yeah, and by the way I fucked the same girl that stole your prom date. Thanks Tyler!

He sighed, shaking his head. "I met her and I was drunk. We hooked up and did whatever. She was pretty cool, so I came back around. I didn-"

"You came back around? So it was multiple times?" My voice cracked before I could stop it. "Tyler, you had sex with her more than once?"

Tyler rolled his eyes."Sav, don't even act like you didn't know that. You said it yourself on the Ferris wheel. Me and you both know that you're not that dumb."

"I thought it was only once. Wow, so now the truth comes out." I looked away, my eyes filling to the brim with tears. This time, I didn't care if they fell or not.

"You knew I did, Sav. If you didn't, why did you keep giving me that look every time I said I was going out? Why did you flip out on me that night you took my car to the market, for those dumb ass seeds you're always sucking on? What about that?"

"Maybe I didn't want to believe it. Ever thought about that?" A tear fell down my cheek, the numb sensation resonating throughout my nerves. I felt this way too often. "But I'm the bad guy, right? You know, I'm the most evil person in the world since I'm upset, that the guy I like, fucked my best friend- Hell, she's not even my best friend. You fucked the girl I hate the most. I hate her Tyler, I told you that. The day we went to that park?"

"You never told me what she looked like, what her name was, nothing. How in the hell was it supposed to click that you knew each other?"

It was my turn to scoff. "When she said she knew me? Are you fucking stupid?" Tears were falling uncontrollably now, and I was choking on the lump in my throat. "I didn't know this would happen again. I really wish you never would've shot that dumb ass puck at my head. Fuck you, Tyler."

Julia's car pulled up behind us as she rolled the passenger window down. "Sav?"

I turned around and headed towards the car, until Tyler called my name. "So your just gonna leave with my jacket?"

I ripped the shitty piece of clothing off me faster than I needed to, throwing it on the ground. "Take your dumbass jacket, you fucking prick." I hopped in the passenger seat, still crying. "I never want to hear from you again."

Julia started to pull off before Tyler came up to the window. "You do realize that you live in my house?"

"Not for long."