thirty four

[WARNING: this chapter contains smut]

"You're not gonna come to daddy, princess?" Tyler cooed from the back room as he yanked his luggage into the house. Loud thumping and banging ensued as he pulled bag by bag and suitcase by suitcase through the sliding screen door.

My heart skipped a few beats as he sat his stuff in a corner and made his way over. I was too tired to get up and greet him, but of course I wasn't tired enough to feel my body heat up as he stood next to me. His large hand gripped a chair as he stared at me.

"That's your new alias now?" I raised an eyebrow as I put my bookmark at the stop of a new chapter. The sly grin was back, and more effective than ever.

"I will be in a couple of days."

I laughed as I stood. "Right, I'd like to see that."

Tyler eyes were full of lust as he pulled me into a tight hug. His hands drifted down to my ass as usual, but this time I let them linger. I was his, after all.

"I missed you so much Sav." He mumbled into my neck. His breath was hot, leaving a warm sensation as he pulled back.

"I missed you more Tyler." I flashed him a sly grin of my own.

His chocolate brown eyes were still full of lust as he let go of me and turned towards the stairs. "I would play this game, but I'm exhausted. We'll talk in the morning, yeah?"

I couldn't help but feel a bit sad as I nodded, agreeing to Tyler's statement. I turned the lights off in the dining room as Tyler shuffled his way up the stairs.

I wanted more of him. A hug wasn't going to do me justice, after weeks of lost contact. Maybe because it was one in the morning, or that I was batshit tired after staying up for hours to see his face. A slight feeling of irritation was reached, but it subsided quickly as I sighed.

I wasn't wearing lace cheekies underneath of my shorts and a tight t-shirt for self-pleasing purposes. I didn't shower, and put on perfume just to smell myself. He had me fucked up if he thought I was going to let this go to waste.

Tyler hopped in the shower, and I knew he would be in there for a while. He always was. I took this as my chance to take my shorts off, and hop on his bed. I positioned myself so that I was laying in a starfish-like position, whilst on my stomach. This was the most accurate and pleasing way to accentuate my ass that Tyler always seemed to grab.

He finally got out of the shower after a while, and after a bit of shuffling in the bathroom, he came in the bedroom. Tyler snickered.

"Nice underwear Sav."

Boom. I turned around as dramatically as I could, my hair falling over my shoulders in the process. "Can I sleep in here tonight?"

Tyler raised his eyebrows as he sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing lotion on his tattoo covered arms. "You missed me that much, huh?"

"Maybe." I smirked as Tyler turned his head to look at me.

He shrugged as he walked over and pulled the covers back, hopping in next to me. "Go ahead, I don't care."

I smiled as I got in next to him, getting as close as I possibly could in one swift movement. We were face to face, observing each other's features. Tyler still had a good beard of facial hair growing back from his trim. I reached out and rubbed his cheek, feeling the shaggy hair under my touch. He laid his hand over mine, rubbing it.

I leaned in, placing a quick kiss on his soft lips. Tyler smiled. "I would continue, but I'm really tired Sav." He leaned back and turned the lamp off behind him, leaving us in the dark. "Goodnight."