fifty one

Tyler came home, and surprisingly didn't pull the usual "I'm tired" speech that deterred me from bothering him. It was good he picked this day out of all of the other days to not be tired, especially since Cash and Marshall turned into barking banshees the moment he walked into the door. I was in the mood to talk to Tyler anyways, which it made it all the better.

Tyler came in the door with his luggage and a beautiful face that flashed me a smile when he saw me sprawled out on the couch. I instantly got up, and jumped into his arms that had no choice but to wrap around me as I placed a thousand kisses all over his flawless face.

"I missed you Tyler," I mumbled in between the kisses that were now being placed on his lips. "I missed you a lot."

Tyler chuckled and gave me his cheesy smile, returning my kisses. "I missed you more babe," He went for my neck unexpectedly which sent a wave of chills and pleasure down my spine. "I missed kissing your soft skin over and over, and running my hand through that blonde hair of yours. I missed you period."

He managed to sit me down on the kitchen counter, his arms gripping the ledge next to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer so I could caress his bare face. "You didn't rehearse that did you?"

Tyler rolled his eyes and smiled. "Shut up," He laughed out. His chocolate eyes met mine before leaning in for another kiss. "How was it while I was gone? Specifically," He eyed the two Labs panting with smiling faces at our feet. "How were these guys?" Tyler dropped down and petted them at last, granting them their wishes.

"They were good." I said, watching them lick Tyler senseless. "They hung out with me most of the time, and occasionally yanked me down the street a little too hard when I walked them, but they're dogs so it's nothing to complain about." Cash gave me a goofy look with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, before jumping onto my legs as if he were thanking me for the good review. I rubbed the top of his head, babying him. "Isn't that right boy? Who's a good boy? You are!" I cooed.

"And I see you bonded with them too. That's cute." Tyler joked. I rolled my eyes and kicked his thigh, which didn't do too much damage.

"How was LA?" I asked, watching as he got settled onto the couch.

Tyler sighed before stretching. "It was good," He breathed out heavily. "It wasn't anything special, like you said."

"I never said it wasn't anything special," I moaned out, rolling my eyes. "I said it was pointless to go. Stop misquoting me."

"Yeah, yeah, same thing." He called from the couch. I made my way over to towards his suitcase, which was left untouched.

"Do you want me to unpack this for you? I have nothing better to do." I extended the handle and got it in position to roll it up the stairs with me.

Tyler glanced at me and gave me a puzzled look. "Yeah, if you want to, I don't care. I wasn't expecting you to."

"I'll take that as a yes." I said, yanking the suitcase with me. Cash quickly got on his feet and trotted after me, still panting. "Aw, you're coming with me little guy?" I asked him. He breathed loudly with excitement which I took as an exuberant 'Yes'.

I wheeled the suitcase into Tyler's room and unzipped it as Cash slumped next to it, his large eyes watching me. His clothes were horribly folded, if folded at all, and seemed to just be thrown into an unorganized pile of fabric. I shouldn't have been so surprised, since this was Tyler's stuff I was unpacking. Not only were there tons of shirts and pants shoved into the suitcase, but a couple of his boxers laid underneath of his clothes. I've heard of unorganized, but this was on a whole new level. Something white and small towards the bottom of his suitcase caught my eyes, and I pulled a couple of his clothes out to see what it actually was.