seventy nine

(TYLER'S POV)

"What is there really to talk about?" She mumbled before taking a sip of her glass.

Savannah looked fucking beautiful; her hair was reaching this beach blonde state since it was warmer than usual out. It was in tight waves coming down to her mid waist, which told me wherever she was staying doesn't have a pair of scissors. Her eyes were highlighted with some type of eyeshadow that brought out the champagne in her dress, and her lips- her fucking lips looked beautiful and plump under the dimly lit sky- I wanted her back so fucking badly. It was a shame I didn't know who took her.

"Savannah, please," I desperately begged. "Please do not act like you haven't been missing for weeks now. Do not act like you know nothing, because if anything, you know a lot more than I do." I found myself rambling on, unable to stop myself. "I still don't even know why you fucking left in the first place. Would you like to enlighten me to that, or is that something you still can't control?"

I paused, waiting for an answer. This would be a struggle- staying mad at her yet having to look at how gorgeous she is. She took another sip of her drink as she looked away. "What do you want me to say Tyler?"

Her saying my name caused blood to flow down south. I pushed my increasing sexual frustration to the back of my head, and focused on the main issue. "Tell me why you left."

Her green eyes met mine and I felt like only a day had passed instead of weeks. "Because I wasn't happy."

"You're lying." I immediately answered. "I'm not here for lies, Sav."

"What do I have to lie for Tyler?" She was getting loud. A hint in her eyes told me that wasn't her first drink. "You know out of all people, that I wasn't happy."

"You weren't happy because of your diagnosis, you know that just as well as I do. Sav, I'm sorry but I can't control that. I tried and I tried, and I tried to help, I did and I thought I was doing well until you fucking decided to leave. What did I do wrong?" I paused to catch myself. "What did I do wrong?"

Sav lowered her head. "Tyler, please." 

I knew she was hurting. Daniel Caesar mumbled out of the speakers into the night. Between me, the emotional music and the alcohol, she was hurting. "Savannah." I grabbed her shoulders, and she looked up into my eyes. "I need you to talk to me. Please. Just talk to me."

I heard her first sniffle, and immediately I got her a napkin from the bar. "I'm sorry." She choked out. "I didn't realize how dumb I was for running away. I felt like no one needed me. You didn't need me." She peeked behind me and pointed. "You still don't. I'm sorry."

I turned around to see who she was pointing to. "Who are you pointing-"

"Oh, don't act dumb. Your little Brunette pet, that you decided to bring here. You've moved on, no?"

I rubbed my forehead. "Savannah, that's just an old friend. I wanted to bring a date for the wedding. There's nothing between us."

"You're lying." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Don't fucking lie to me."

I scoffed. She was so cute when she was jealous; but I knew this was a situation I couldn't brush off with laughter. "Sav, you're favorite thing to do is accuse me of everything. Absolutely everything, yet I am never allowed to know anything. You accuse me of sleeping with Jessica, okay yes. I apologized. Then, you accuse me of sleeping with some whore who lies when I was in Vegas. That never fucking happened. Now you think I'm fucking a friend that I brought as a companion, because my so called girlfriend could'nt attend because she disappeared? And doesn't tell anyone where she's living?"