thirty five

(TYLER'S POV)

Did I ever mention that I was in love with Sav? If I did, times what I said by 1,000 and give it to an author like John Green, and make him spell out how head over fucking heels I was for this 22 year old girl. I knew she was down, but damn I didn't know she was like that. Sex like the sex I just had was something men would probably pay money to have.

Savannah was really one of kind. I was angry at myself, for not giving my attention to her as much as I could have. As I should have. Fuck, I was really one lucky man. I fantasized about her as she laid next to me naked, under the blanket I wrapped around her warm, tan skin. The way her body expanded with each breath she took, how her lips were parted open slightly as she inhaled the air- everything about her was so magical.

Even when she got out of the shower after her nap, and threw on a pair of tights and a hoodie that was zipped up to just the right height, she looked good. Who am I kidding, Sav looked good all the time. When she sat down next to me, and laid her head on my shoulder as we went over plane tickets to Jersey, I wasn't really focusing. Sav had to snatch my phone out of my hands a couple of times and do it for me, in hopes of making sure I didn't screw anything up.

I wasn't complaining.

We were booked to leave the week of the 5th, and return the 14th. It was a pretty lengthy stay, especially since we were only supposed to be going for a BBQ. I told Sav, and she said it was enough time for her to do what she needed to do. She sounded a bit dominant which turned me on, but I left her to her own.

When we finished buying the tickets, Sav sat on my lap. Her ass had to have increased from the tights she had on since my dick began to throb. She wrapped an arm around my neck and lifted my chin with the other. "Thanks Tyler, I really appreciate it. I can't thank you enough." Her voice rang throughout my body, sending shock waves of warmth to each bone in my skeletal system.

"And I appreciate you." I reached out to give Sav a kiss, but much to my despise her hand covered my face.

"Not now, Tyler." Sav's hand dropped to my cheek. "I really want you to know how much I appreciate you. Every night, as morbid as it sounds, I thank God that you hit me in the head. I don't have to study broadcast journalism anymore, in that shitty building, I don't have to live in that horrible dorm, pretending I actually like what I do. It sounds a bit selfish, yeah, but I can't help it. My life really was shit before you came into it. I love you. A lot."

The words tugged on my heart. I knew she meant what she said by the way her eyes gazed into mine. Her grip around my neck tightened, and I caught a whiff of a light perfume. "I love you more, Sav." She placed a kiss on my forehead, sending a shiver down my spine. "Wait, you didn't like college?" I asked.

She laughed out loud, swaying a bit out of control on my lap. "No. I hated everything about it. Studying hard, writing everyday, and pulling out a shitload of student loans, paying for textbooks, bottom line paying for every little thing? No, I hated it. Or maybe I just hated the fact that I didn't know what I wanted to do when I got out of high school." Sav looked up at the ceiling, before letting out a loud exhale and laying her head on top of mine.

"You know I hate to ask, but what do you mean?" I said quietly.

Sav scratched something off of my face. "I don't know. I only went to college because it's what my family expected me to do. They didn't get to do a lot since they had me and Jul at such a young age. If I had told them that I didn't want to go to college, they'd probably flip, so I just saved myself the trouble. I loved to write, but why write if no one is going to care about it? I wrote as a personal adventure, a journey that was self-pleasing. I drew. I did a lot, honestly. But I knew no one was going to care, so I wanted something that people would care about. So I thought broadcast journalism would be it. But it wasn't. I hated it. I was so stupid. And I took a year off to think about it."

Savannah really didn't know what she wanted in life. I wish I knew why- she was so beautiful, and she had so many options. "You'll find something you'll love one day, Sav. I'm sure you will."

She lifted her head and looked at me. "I'm pretty sure I already have."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You have?"

"Yes, you idiot." Sav released a laugh that made me smile myself. "I found you."

I mentioned that I was in love with Savannah, right? "Aw, look at you, you cheese ball."

I yanked her head down for a kiss, and our lips collided. The familiar soft, lip balm-y taste of her lips could be felt again, and it made me giddy. Sav was looking for more earlier than usual, as she sneaked her tongue into my mouth when I wasn't expecting it. Her hands snaked around the sides of my head like they always did. She loved me, I knew she did. Her kisses spelled it out well enough, better than her repeating it day after day. I went for the zipper on her hoodie as she bit my lip, but her hand quickly yanked it away.

"That's enough, you had more than enough of me today." Sav chided with a sly grin on her face. She was beginning to pick up on my antics, and I loved it.

"C'mon Sav," I whined, pulling her down to place a soft kiss on her neck. "We haven't even got started yet."

Her soft hand went to my hair, snapping my head into place. "I'm aware, Tyler. But let's not play all of our cards at once, yeah?" The cheekiest grin appeared on her face, and it pissed me off a bit at how good she was at this.

"I like the way you play, Savannah." I returned her cheeky grin, with a ounce of disappointment behind my eyes.

She was straddling me now and her hand was caressing my face, the way I always loved it. I leaned my arms on the top of the couch as we took in each other's beauty. "As you should, Tyler." Sav placed one last, long kiss on my lips. She was fighting back the effort to take it farther, by the way her lips tensed against mine when one of my hands came down to squeeze her ass. Her lips left mine slowly. Sav rolled her eyes and got up from my lap, walking into the kitchen as I followed.

I wanted to pry her out of those tights and fuck her senseless. She was mine so why couldn't I? "Sav, your ass got bigger." I blurted out.

She didn't turn around, but continued to drink her glass of soda. "I wonder why." Her alluring but mocking tone was back, but I wasn't catching on to her this time.

"What do you mean?" I sauntered over to her, stealing a glance from her.

Sav swallowed her soda before answering. "You really want to review this morning, huh?"

I flashed her a grin. "You're saying that I made your ass bigger from the sex we had? Sav, we only had it a couple of hours ago, there's no way that happened."

"Feels like it." Sav took another gulp from her soda. "Happy?" She flashed me one of her annoyed glances.

I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Funny, you didn't have that attitude when you were moaning my name. You should bring it to bed one day, see where that gets you." I mumbled the last part in her ear, making sure to turn her on.

"You're annoying Tyler, have I told you that?" Sav linked her fingers through mine and ripped my hand off of her body.

"Plenty of times." I said, kissing her temple. "You love it though."

She raised an eyebrow, turning around. "I do."