Day 19 - Glitter

Damian and Marinette were walking down the path at their favorite park. Holding hands their was a comfortable silence surrounding them. Damian looked at Marinette and smiled seeing how her eyes glittered with tiny specks of silver from the stars above. And she seemed to glow with how the frosty scene around them gave off a little light. He felt himself falling in love with her all over again.

Marinette turned and smiled at Damian having felt his eyes on her. She saw his eyes sparkling in the dark. She smiled at him and watched as his eyes seemed to glitter with love. Grabbing his hand Marinette got up on her tippy toes and gave him a peck on the cheeks. "What's on your mind my wonder boyfriend?" Marinette asked softly.

"Well angel you are. I love every fiber of your being. I love how you glow while being surrounded by the dark scene around us. I love how you smile dazzle anyone into their good graces. I love how your voice reminds me of a soothing river. But most of all I love how your eyes seemed to glitter with the stares reflection. They show your beautiful in and out. Your personality makes this world that has so much darkness and chaos seem brighter and more cohesive. In short I love you." Damian replied as he hand his hands in Marinette's. He watched a blush spread with every word he said. He smiled at how her eyes seemed to glitter even more.

"That...that was so beautiful and meaningful my knight. I'm speechless." Was all Marinette could say as she heard his words echo in her ears. Letting go of Damian hands she put her hands around his neck and brought him down. She gave him a deep and meaningful kiss.

When the kiss broke Damian looked at Marinette with a smile. Just then Marinette phone rang drawing her attention away from him. He took this opportunity and pulled out a heart wooden box. Opening it he looked at the ring as it glittered in it's case. Closing it he quickly set it back in his pocket and looked at Marinette. She smiled at him causing the glitter in her eyes from the stars to become prominent. Taking a deep breath he brought them to a clearing. When they stopped Marinette was standing in a direct stream of moonlight. Kneeling down Damian stared into Marinette eyes.

"Marinette, we have been together for so long. Yet when I think about it those years feel like it has only been weeks. I want us to last and I want you to be happy forever. I want to stand by your side and be apart of your future. I hope you want the same since I haven't been able to get you out of my head since our fateful meeting. And so Marinette Dupain Cheng will you do me the greatest and most desirable honor and my me?" Damian asks as he brought out the ring. Marinette stared in love, shock and happiness at Damian and the ring.

Tears in her eyes Marinette nods as she kneels down so she was at the same height as Damian

Tears in her eyes Marinette nods as she kneels down so she was at the same height as Damian. As the ring slipped on to her finger she brought Damian in for a kiss. When they broke it. "Yes,yes,yes! I love you much Damian Wayne. It's a yes for infinity and beyond. I love you so much that I feel the same." Marinette said hugging Damian tightly who returned it. The ring glittering on her finger.

 The ring glittering on her finger