Day 24 - Christmas Eve

Marinette hummed as she stitched and sewed daydreaming about the gala that night. She knew Damian had been dreading it but she had some exciting news for him. She just hoped he didn't do anything crazy when he found out.

That before the Gala started

"Dami, tonight is the Christmas Eve gala which mean no nightly activity. I mean it this time. If I find out if you or any of your and my family do nightly activity then I will not back any treats for you all for a whole month." Marinette said as she tied Damain tie for him.

"Okay I will make sure that they won't do it." Damian said not wanting to lose her cooking or be on the receiving end of her anger. After finishing tieing his tie she stepped back and looked at him with a smile.

Damian also look d at Marinette now that she had stepped back for him to finally get a good look at her

Taking her hands he kissed her knuckles before heading out to the entrance hall still holding one of her hands

Taking her hands he kissed her knuckles before heading out to the entrance hall still holding one of her hands. Once they got to the entrance hall people slowly started to arrive. Everyone greeted the Wayne's with a smile shaking or hugging them in Marinette case. As the night progressed more and more people showed up until everyone was there. Marinette and Damian walked around and made small talk with everyone. Until it was time for the opening dance which Bruce had said they would perform.

When they finished people applauded them with smiles. Many amores them for how their love shines through. Damian soon led Marinette away as everyone started to dance and talk with each other again.

"I can't believe it's been a year since we got married and three years since you helped me out of that abusive relationship with Adrien. Then even more you helped me when he violated me." Marinette said in Damian arms as they stood in the middle of the gardens. Roses and weeping hearts were on either side of them. Damian hummed in reply to what Marinette said.

"Angel I can't believe it either. But I am just glad that your light and spark are shining brighter than ever." Damian replied as he kissed Marinette cheek. Turning her head she caught his lips with hers. She raised her hand to hold his cheek. Breaking the kiss she looked at Damian with loving eyes.

"With it being Christmas Eve I wanted to give you this gift early. Before anyone else finds out." Marinette said bringing out a small box. Getting a confused look Damian took the box and opened it his arms still around Marinette. Pulling the item out he held it out so he could see it completely.

 Pulling the item out he held it out so he could see it completely

"Your expecting Angel?" Damian said looking at Marinette shocked. Marinette nodded and Damian brought her in for another kiss. Marinette smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. This was a Christmas Eve that they will never forget.