Day 29 - Sweet

"Mama!" A little boy shouted as he ran around Wayne Manor. A women with pale porcelain skin, sparkling bluebell eyes and dark midnight blue hair smiled as she set the book she was reading down.

"I'm in the library my squire!" She called as she rubbed her stomach. Which was big since she was expecting twins. She soon could hear the pitter patter of little feet coming her way. Soon a little boy with onyx black hair, bluebell eyes and darker skin than that of his mother came in the library. His father with onyx black hair, tan skin and emerald jade eyes.

"Mama can we make some sweets?" The little boy asked with a big smile at his mother. Chuckling his mother bent down.

"I don't see why not. How about you start making your way to the kitchen? Me and your papa need to have a few words real quick." The mother said while brushing hair out of her son's eyes. Nodding the little boy ran off causing his parents to laugh quietly.

"What did you need to talk with me about Marinette?" He asked as he helped her stand up again.

"Damian your class reunion is coming this. And so is my due date for our two bundles is soon along with our little ball of energy Alfred Jr. What is your plan?" Marinette asked as she crossed her arms. Damian smiled as he touched her stomach.

"That is why I am hosting the class reunion right at the Manor. In the sound and bullet proof ballroom. Cause I know you want to do an at home birth. This way the sound proof room that you and Pennyworth have prepared for delivery is reachable." Damian said kissing Marinette softly.

"Alright come on. Me, Alfred Jr. And you are making some sweets and there is no way your getting out of it. And we are gonna talk later about you planning and setting up your class reunion without letting me know." Marinette said dragging Damain with her. Ignoring his whining on how he's horrible at baking and cooking. How Alfred had banned him from the kitchen and a few more.

"Mama! Papa! Can we make Mama's signature apple pie?" Their son asked with a huge smile. Marinette said he's happily as she walked over to her son.

"I don't see why not. Plus we can make enough so papa's classmates can have some as well. Let's say twelve pies?" Marinette said guiding her son to the sink so they can wash their hands.

"Yay!" Their son exclaimed causing his parents to smile. During their time in the kitchen baking sweets there was a lot of laughter. And their son was the little rascal that caused a lot of it. He would through hand full of sugar and flour at his father. And in retaliation Damian threw some back. Marinette laughed through it all. And when the whip cream came out it became an all out sweet war. To see who could cover the others in more surgery or baking goodness. By the end the family had finished the pies and cleaned the kitchen. But they didn't leave unscathed.

Damian had white hair instead of black, whip cream was all over him. Alfred Jr. had whip cream, sugar, brown sugar and flour all over him to the point it was impossible to tell which on was which. And Marinette looked like a ghost with a whip cream nose and hat. They were laughing the whole way. Joking about they sugary and sweetness war.