Lone Wolf

Dear Diary,

My and I have just met our father and it didn't go well. I have only met him a few hours ago and I can already tell that he favors boys. He may have daughters but they already knew what they wanted minus Cassandra. The boys had has had to put more work in on helping them grow and become who they are today. But when he met me and my twin he only looked at Damian. When he did finally look at me we had already reached the cave. He pulled the cowl off and there before me was my father face. I got to see it for the first time and I hated it. His ice cold eyes looked at my brother with very well hidden love and hopes that I can only assume we're to help get the leagues teaching out of his head. Then he turned to me. All that hope and love vanished in an instance. Instead there was leader with determination and judgment. His first words stung even though I never showed it. There were his first words.

"Go with Alfred he'll get a room set for you. Then in the morning I will be going over the rules and restrictions." I listened but before I left I heard him talking to my brother in a much more fatherly way. It broke my heart to hear this. But in the morning it only got worse. I am not allowed to leave the Manor without supervision from one of her s adopted children or Alfred. I am not allowed any sharp objects and I must submit all of my accounts and technology for inspection every week. Where as my brother doesn't. I don't if I will stay if this how I will be living. I have the same if not just barely a little bit more of freedom I had with mother. But now if I want to train I have to train with either Cassandra or Richard. And since those two don't live in the Manor full time I can't practice that much to my aggregation. The only thing father doesn't know about is my diary. I have kept it well hidden and only write in you when I am in an area of this Manor where are no cameras.

Until next dear diary

Three years later

Dear Diary,

I can't do it anymore. I am only fourteen by nothing I do will help my situation. Damian has been Robin for three full years and father still won't let me even go out at night. He did announce me as his daughter but that is it. He hardly ever looks at me and only takes notice when I don't full his rules. I mean I literally hid in the attic for three days and he never once looked for me. The people that did look for me were Jason, Richard, Cassandra and Barbara. I feel more like waste of space burden more than anything. Even mother doesn't want me. All she wants his Damian so he can train to become the demon head in the future. It don't feel hurt at all of her not wanting me. Cause she test in me. But really she hasn't once shown any interest in me. And I think of those tests are coming to work at last.

And I know what my father think of those with special abilities. And this is another reason that I am planning to run away. I can take being a waste of space anymore. I know that Cassandra, Richard and Barbara will hurt because of my decision but I honestly don't see any other option. And so I will run tonight. I will leave letters for Alfred, Richard, Jason, Cassandra and Barbara though. They have always been nice to so they deserve a reason on why I am running.

Until next time dear diary

Four years later

Dick at moment is dragging his family to the popstar sensation Wolf. The popstar real name though is unknown. This aggravated Tim and Bruce a lot but they couldn't get anything on her. And so here they were front row seats for her very first concert in Gotham. Even though she had become famous when she was only sixteen, she had gone everywhere else. This made people mainly the batclan curious why she avoided Gotham for three whole years. A lot of famous people came quite often plus she had a lot of fans in Gotham. Now that she is here the tickets for her concert sold out in seconds. Dick could hear his siblings grumbling about being here. But were cut off as the concert started. Dick and his family have never been to any of her concerts, they haven't even found any footage of her concerts. Reason being no one could explain much to the nosey Batman and Red Robin irritation.