Chapter 9 - How Did I Seduce Him?

Mommy, I'm in a fierce team battle now! …Be careful of the ones at the back! Hey Chesty, how many times have you already died? Why are you more fragile than even glass?!"

Cherry, who was sitting on the sofa, dissed her teammates angrily without even looking up.

Resigned, Nora walked over to open the door.

It wasn't Justin standing outside but a man who looked to be about 20 years old. He wore a white casual outfit and was leaning against the wall as he played a game on his cell phone. His deep-set eyes that looked similar to Justin's were slightly upturned, and there was a bright and harmless feeling in his facial features. He looked just like a well-brought-up boy from a rich family.

At the sight of the door opening, Chester lowered his voice and said in the call with his gaming team, "Leader, I'm already dead anyway, so I'll count on you for this round."

After turning off the microphone, he raised his head and looked Nora up and down.

The woman was astonishingly fair. Her originally docile-looking and cat-like eyes were slightly lidded, and there was some fatigue and sleepiness on her expressionless face. Her voice was very low as she asked, "Is something the matter?"

No wonder she dared to seduce Justin. She did indeed have some impressive assets.

Chester said, "Miss Smith, I'd like to discuss something with you. Can you move to the suite downstairs and give up the presidential suite?"

Nora raised her eyebrows. "Why?"

Chester offered her a check. "Let me kindly remind you that this hotel belongs to the Hunts. According to the regulations, if the hotel cancels a booking without a reason, they'll have to pay double the damages for breaching the contract. Here's a check for one million dollars."

"…"

Nora stared at the check wordlessly.

Did she look very poor? Why was every one of them trying to dismiss her with money?

Seeing that she wasn't giving in, Chester threatened, "If you don't agree to it, then I can only trouble the guards to throw you out. I'm sure Miss Smith wouldn't want to escalate things to such a degree, right?"

How dare he threaten her?

The look in Nora's eyes turned cold. Then, she heard Chester continue. "Miss Smith, you've been trying time and again to seduce my elder brother. I'm cutting you some slack because it isn't easy taking care of a child. Otherwise, I wouldn't just be changing your room reservation!"

Trying time and again to seduce his brother?

Nora yawned and asked lazily, "I'm curious—how did I seduce him?"

Chester replied angrily, "Didn't you spend a huge sum of money to stay next door exactly to enjoy the benefits of a favorable position? You've managed to deceive Pete, but I'm not that stupid. I've looked into you; your fiancé broke off his engagement with you, and you even gave birth before you got married. What makes a woman like you think you're worthy of pursuing my brother?"

Gee.

It turned out that one was in the wrong just by living next door.

Where did Justin get that sense of superiority from?

Nora asked coldly, "So, no one's worthy of staying in this room?"

Chester was shocked by the sudden increase in forcefulness in her aura. Nevertheless, he said sarcastically, "Of course not. My brother has found out that Dr. Anti is staying right in this hotel, and he'll find her very soon. He'll definitely invite her to stay here! Only distinguished guests like that deserve to stay next to my brother!"