Chapter 54 - Mr. Hunt Being Narcissistic Again!

The people in the hallway hadn't noticed Tina yet.

Roger said as mildly as ever, "Justin, the doctor from that day looked like she's only in her twenties. It seems like we haven't seen her ever since the operation, right?"

A single line from him was enough to raise everyone's suspicions.

Raymond even pointed at Justin and yelled, "Okay! Even though his son pushed someone down the stairs, he, as his father, only knows to blindly shelter and indulge him! After that, he even got a doctor to harm his own grandmother! Justin, you have to give us an explanation for this in front of everyone from the family home!"

"He got some nobody doctor to treat her illness? He's too much!"

"I didn't expect Justin to be so cruel. She's his grandmother…"

"…"

Everyone started to speculate among themselves.

Raymond and his son, Roger, exchanged a look with each other, and looks of triumph appeared on their faces.

Howard lowered his voice and started to become anxious when he heard their speculations. He said, "Why isn't Great-Grandma awake yet, Justin? Who did you get to operate on her? I can't hold them back much longer!"

Justin's eyes glinted darkly.

Since he had decided to ask for her help, he trusted her. If he didn't, he wouldn't have approached her.

Since she said that Grandma would regain consciousness on Sunday, she would definitely wake up.

He said coldly, "Uncle Raymond, are you in such a hurry that you can't even wait until night falls?"

He wasn't very loud. His voice was low and clear, but it inspired a lot of awe. Even in a noisy situation like this, it clearly reached the ears of everyone present.

Everyone in the hallway fell silent for a moment.

A mean and sinister look filled Roger's eyes. With a smile still on his face, he replied, "Everyone here is an outstanding member of the Hunts, Justin. We have politicians as well as businessmen here. Are you just going to tell them to wait when they've specially put aside everything on hand to come over today?"

Raymond also added sharply, "You're obviously just stalling for time! It's been half a month since the incident, yet you're still telling us to wait? Howard, there's substantial evidence to prove that Peter Hunt injured his Great-Grandma. Aren't you going to make a clear stance on it?

"And Justin, too. You showed no regard for your grandmother's life and randomly got some doctor to operate on her, leading to her very possibly never waking up again. You have to take responsibility for this!"

He stared at Justin excitedly.

He had originally only intended to make use of this issue to get rid of that little bastard, but little did he think that Justin would get himself involved, too. He must take the opportunity to take away his position as the head of the family!

In his moment of triumph, a woman's high-pitched voice suddenly reached them. "Who says Mrs. Hunt won't ever wake up again? She's already awake!"

Tina stepped aside to reveal a nurse helping the hospital gown-clad Mrs. Hunt out. The elderly lady had bandages wrapped around her head, but the look in her eyes was sharp.

When she came out, everyone in the hallway fell silent.

Raymond and Roger glanced at each other. Then, the two of them took a step forward in tandem and put on an act of agitated surprise.