Chapter 100 - Has Mr. Hunt Been Narcissistic Today??

Justin's expression was serious and frosty as he spoke.

There was an unfathomable gleam in his deep, bottomless eyes, and the beauty mark at the corner of his eye exuded a chilly aura.

Farrell was startled by his reaction. He stammered, "D-did Mr. Hunt not say that?"

Was Nora Smith lying?

In the midst of his thoughts, Justin slowly said, "The authorities haven't announced any national policies yet, so why would I spread rumors like that? You think too highly of me, Mr. Wood!"

He was just an ordinary businessman; how would he possibly be able to predict future economic trends so clearly?

It was then that Farrell realized that he had said something wrong.

What the higher-ups feared the most was merchants being able to determine the economic trends. Justin had been restrained in his actions and behavior all these years, so how would he possibly say such things when national policies hadn't been announced yet?

What was the matter with him today? He had actually come all the way to the man himself to clarify matters after merely hearing an ambiguous statement!

He immediately stood up and said, "Sorry, I…"

However, before he could finish, the icy look on Justin's countenance gradually faded and he said calmly, "Don't worry, Mr. Wood. I reckon the relevant policies will be announced in a few days, probably less than a week."

Farrell, "!!!"

He stared at Justin in shock. So, was he admitting to it?

Although Farrell managed to keep a straight face on when he left the Hunt Corporation, deep inside, he was actually terribly shaken. Mr. Hunt was actually willing to tell Ms. Smith such important news…

Just what kind of relationship did the two of them share?

No matter what it was though, he had to treat Ms. Smith with more courtesy in the future. Of course, he mustn't let the news spread for the time being either. He mustn't tell anyone at all!

Upstairs.

Pete, who had just finished a Mathematical Olympiad worksheet, turned and actually saw the tyrant resting against a chair sloppily. There was a smile on his face, and his eyes were nearly curved all the way into slits.

Pete curled his lip.

He really couldn't bear to watch that father of his anymore!

Justin was currently holding his cell phone and sending a text message to Nora: 'Mr. Wood just left my office, Ms. Smith. Do you owe me another meal now?'

She replied immediately after he sent the message: 'Bring your son. You can decide the time and place.'

Justin's lip corners curled into a smile. He suddenly asked, "Pete, do you want to eat at an Italian restaurant?"

Pete hated Italian cuisine the most, so without even thinking about it, he immediately replied, "… No, I don't."

"Oh."

Justin found a random Italian restaurant, sent the location to Nora, and then said, "I have a dinner appointment at an Italian restaurant tonight. Since you don't like the food there, I won't take you."

Pete, who was completely unaware that he had fallen into someone's trap, nodded seriously. "Okay."

Ever since the tyrant discovered that the home tutors were abusing him, he had turned down a lot of work and had been spending more time with him lately.