Chapter 198: Cherry's Father Is Justin Hunt!

“… Okay, let’s.”

At the sight of Nora staring at him expectantly, Pete gave a resigned reply. To be honest, he wasn’t very interested in such things.

It was rare to see Mommy interested in something other than sleeping, though, so he would just accompany her there.

The next day.

Pete went to school.

Jimmy was still hospitalized, so he didn’t come to class. The children were still very concerned about Pete.

“Cherry, Jimmy is still unwell. His mother won’t let your mother off. You have to be careful!”

“Cherry, will you have to drop out of school when Jimmy returns? I’m so worried about you~”

Their kindness warmed Pete’s heart very much. He said, “Don’t worry. Everything is fine…”

But right after he spoke, he met Mia’s curious eyes, so he quietly added, “… yeah.”

The other children didn’t believe him, though.

“How can that be? I heard that the big tiger in Jimmy’s house is really fierce and menacing. It can eat a child with each bite!”

“I’ve also heard about it! They say Jimmy’s mother is a tigress, and that his father has three legs, four arms, and five pairs of eyes! He’s even fiercer than a tiger!”

Some of the children even started to cry. “Cherry, I can’t bear to part with you. Sob…”

Pete, “…”

Was it really alright for children to be so ignorant?

The corners of his lips spasmed a little. He was about to speak when Mia said, “Don’t worry, everyone. Cherry will be fine, yeah!”

“Why?”

“Because Cherry’s father is Justin Hunt! Jimmy’s father is afraid of Cherry’s father!”

Mia replied innocently.

“Really?”

The other adorable children congratulated him one by one.

“Have you found your Daddy, Cherry? That’s great!”

“Wow, Cherry, so you have a father. I always thought that you didn’t have one. Did your mommy give birth to you with a rock?”

“Huh? Wasn’t Cherry given to her mom as a gift with purchase? When I asked Mom who Cherry’s dad was, she told me that her mom got her free of charge when she bought something!”

Pete was rendered speechless by how everyone was digressing from the topic.

However, there were also some who didn’t believe it. They asked, “Cherry, is your father really Justin Hunt?”

Pete wanted to deny it, but when he met Mia’s innocent eyes, he could only silently reply, “I guess you can say that.”

As Justin’s son, Pete had always taken his safety very seriously ever since he was a baby.

He didn’t have any bodyguards with him here, so he mustn’t expose his identity so casually!

The bell finally rang, and the children scattered.

Mia sat next to Pete and asked softly, “Don’t you like your father, Cherry?”

Pete nodded. “Yeah, the tyrant is too fierce.”

Mia rested her chin on her hands and said, “Your father won’t be so fierce anymore if you become a girl~”

Pete was taken aback. “Why?” he asked.