Chapter 127 - - Forcing Her To Marry?

As soon as Nora entered the dining hall, someone came forward and asked respectfully, "Are you Ms. Smith?"

Nora nodded casually.

The man immediately said, "Please come with me."

Nora, "?"

Did Justin need to go to such extents just to arrange a private room for them to have a chat?

The puzzled woman followed behind the service staff. After taking a couple of steps forward, she discovered that a red carpet had been laid out on the ground and there were a lot of balloons and flowers on both sides. It looked very romantic at first glance.

People around them were already gesturing at them.

Nora's lip corners spasmed.. She asked, "Is this a mistake?"

The waiter looked down at the business card in his hand. "Are you Ms. Nora Smith?"

"Yes."

"That's correct, then." The waiter smiled and said, "Please come with me."

Nora, "?"

She followed the service staff hesitantly and asked, "What's going on?"

The service staff replied, "Someone has prepared a surprise for you, but I can't tell you what it is yet."

Justin had prepared a surprise?

Nora's first reaction was to wonder if the man had gone crazy again.

Then, she suddenly realized that she was actually looking forward to the surprise somewhat.

Nora reached the other end of the hallway while her thoughts were still running wild. The moment she turned the corner, she saw someone standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

The man was dressed in a suit and looked pretty handsome. He came right up to her, got down on one knee, and said, "Ms. Smith, please marry me!"

Question marks appeared all over Nora's head at once: ???

What was going on?

Winston's disreputable buddies stood on either side of him. Tina was also standing at the back of the crowd. Everyone was clapping as they shouted, "Marry him! Marry him!"

The noise made the people around them look over. Everyone stopped, gathered around them, and clamored along, "Marry him!"

Nora instantly became even more confused!

She took a step back and asked with a frown, "Did you get the wrong person?"

A smiling Winston replied, "Ms. Nora Smith, you're so humorous… You've been on my mind ever since the moment I saw you dancing. Your graceful bearing has been etched deeply in my mind. Before meeting you, I'd never believed in love at first sight, but you've made me understand the meaning of this phrase now. Doesn't the fact that you're here indicative of how you feel?"

His words became mushier and mushier as he spoke, causing Nora's brows to draw together.

She took another step back. "I'm here to meet someone."

"Yes, I, Winston Myers, am exactly who you're looking for!"

Winston offered her the bouquet again. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady… What a perfect match!"

Nora, "!"

She frowned and said, "Sorry, I really don't know who you are. I have something on, so please let me through."