Chapter 193: Yanci The Car Racer!

Jimmy instantly became as pale as a sheet. He held his head and then his chest.

His mother noticed his unusual behavior very quickly. “What’s wrong, Jimmy?”

The little boy couldn’t pinpoint where exactly he didn’t feel well, so he could only reply, “I feel so sick, Mommy.”

Jimmy’s mother hurriedly hugged him. She couldn’t help but gripe, “It’s all Nora Smith’s fault! Of all things to say, why did she have to scare you like that?!”

She was so anxious that her eyes were all red. She griped at Jordan and said, “I really don’t know who this boy takes after for him to be so timid. Come on, Mommy will tuck you into bed.”

She scooped the pale Jimmy into her arms and took him to the bedroom upstairs.

Jordan became even more furious when he saw how unwell little Jimmy was.

He looked at Logan and said, “It still goes back to the same thing. Either I help you out—everyone will likely take a step back on my account and postpone the race for a month—but you must bring me that woman named Nora Smith and let me teach her a good lesson! Or, you get the hell out of here!”

Logan clenched his fists.

He stared at Jordan. After a short while, he finally replied coldly, “I’ll take my leave, Mr. Hoffman.”

Logan limped out of the door. Jordan was still angry even after he left. The man beside him said, “Mr. Hoffman, that kid is a pretty righteous and honorable guy…”

Jordan snorted. “He can only count himself unlucky to have a cousin like that! Since I can’t make trouble for that woman, I can only make trouble for him, then!”

However, after he said that, he lowered his head again and said, “Forget it. That kid is pretty interesting. Relay a message to everyone—the race three days later will go on as per normal, but he and the Andersons are separate entities.”

This meant that he was going to protect the Andersons.

The man nodded. “Yes, sir.”

To be honest, Jordan actually wasn’t the most powerful man among the underworld forces. However, everyone trusted and believed in him because he was a righteous and loyal man who practiced boundaries in the way he did things.

Take just now, for example. Even though he had vented his anger on Logan because of a woman, he had protected Logan’s family, nonetheless.

Otherwise, if everyone charged over to the Andersons, the Andersons would be in trouble.

Logan left Jordan’s. After taking a few steps, someone called out to him from behind. He turned around to see that it was Jordan’s second-in-command. The man strode over and said, “Mr. Hoffman has just given the word that you and the Andersons are separate entities. I have no idea which part of you Mr. Hoffman took a fancy to.”

Logan breathed a sigh of relief and nodded at the man. He said, “Please thank Mr. Hoffman for me.”

Jordan’s second-in-command nodded. Then, he said, “You sure are unlucky, though. Why do you simply have to have a cousin like that? If you ask me, I’d say this would all be over if you just bring her here and have her apologize to Mr. Hoffman and his wife. Why bother doing something like that instead?”

Logan cast his eyes down and said nothing.

The man went on and said, “I’ve already looked into it. Your cousin isn’t from an established family, so it shouldn’t matter that much to her whether she embarrasses herself or not, isn’t it?”