Chapter 112 - It Really Is Pete!

He tapped on the link to Cherry's Facebook profile so that he could send her a friend request.

But when he did that, he unexpectedly saw a message prompt saying: "Sorry, this content isn't available right now."

Justin, "?"

Did this mean that the little brat had also blocked him? Tsk, she was pretty bad-tempered, huh.

"Cherry must have become angry."

A young voice suddenly rang out beside his ear, startling him. He turned around to see Pete standing behind the sofa and staring at his cell phone.

Justin let out an awkward cough and tossed the cell phone aside before he said casually, "So be it if she's angry. She can do whatever she wants."

.
Pete fell silent for a second. Then, he sighed and said, "Daddy, I'd advise you to coax her. Otherwise, you'll regret it."

He would regret it?

Justin scoffed, "Why would I regret it? Why should I coax someone else's daughter?"

Pete asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Seeing how he refused to listen to advice, Pete silently said a prayer for him.

To be honest, the tyrant was a good father.

After all, how many fathers who took care of their children themselves were there in the world?

Cherry liked him quite a lot too. However, the tyrant was insisting on upsetting his soft and cuddly younger sister now. He was really just digging his own grave.

He would just watch in silence when the tyrant is forced to eat his own words!

Justin snorted inwardly.

He indeed wanted a daughter, but she wasn't going to be the one that Nora had with someone else.

Instead of pampering her, he might as well pamper Sweetie instead.

After all, unlike Cherry who was so bad-tempered, she was cute, well-behaved, and obedient.

With that in mind, Justin suddenly remembered that he had missed Sweetie's live-stream the day before, and he somehow decided to open the live-stream app on his cell phone.

Elsewhere, Lawrence was currently checking the web for information about the trending topics that Tina had mentioned.

He had given it some careful thought. Tina wasn't stupid; even if she was making up an excuse to approach Justin, she wouldn't use such a lousy one.

Perhaps it wasn't one of today's trending topics but previous days' instead?

Unfortunately, he didn't use social media apps very much, so he wasn't very familiar with them. As such, he could only fumble and randomly try to find his way around.

At the Andersons.

After the moody Cherry was forced to finish her Mathematical Olympiad assignments, the bored little girl started her live-stream ahead of schedule.

Fans poured in the moment she started the live-stream. At the sight of quite a few familiar names, she greeted them excitedly, "Hi!"

In the comments, JH wrote: 'Hello.'

As her second-highest ranked fan, he had special privileges.

His comment was in a larger font size and in bold. His username was also in red text so that it would be easier for live-streamers to notice that their big patrons had entered and interacted with them.