Chapter 84 - Eating Her Words at the Dance Party (2)

Sheril's head whipped toward Logan. She frowned and said, "No, we're not dancing anymore!"

He had sprained his ankle, so dancing would only aggravate the injury!

What was the big deal about suffering a little mockery anyway?

Logan, however, had a frosty look on his face. Then, before he could say anything, Nora stood up and said lazily, "Of course, she's dancing. Why wouldn't she?"

Taken aback, Sheril looked at her.

Logan rotated his ankle a little. The sprained area was already starting to go numb. He was about to speak when a young man who looked about 22 or 23 years old suddenly emerged from the crowd. He looked bright and cheerful and had big eyes and thick brows. His hair was dyed olive green.

Isaac Young grabbed Logan's arm and demanded, "Do you have a death wish, Logan?"

Logan frowned. "Let go of me! Leave me alone!"

Isaac lowered his voice and said, "You can't let your ankle's condition worsen. This way, you'll still have a chance to participate in the race three days later! You must understand that you're not just racing for yourself! Unless you can find a better racer to help you out, you're already at risk of bankruptcy this time! Will being embarrassed or not even matter at that point?!"

Logan clenched his fists and looked at Sheril.

Although she was his elder sister, she was only ten minutes older than him, so Logan had actually always been protective of her. Seeing her being humiliated by others now, how could he possibly ignore it?

Isaac spoke again. He said, "Besides, even if you insist, will you be able to dance well?"

Logan clenched his jaw.

He didn't like dancing, so he had only learned a bit of international ballroom dancing.

During his hesitation, Sheril had already grabbed Nora by her wrist. She said, "Don't say any more, Nora. I won't dance anymore. I don't have a partne—"

Nora smiled and said, "Who says you don't have one?"

Sheril was stunned. The next moment, she saw the young woman reaching up and tying her long hair into a high ponytail.

Then, her cool and fair slender arm snaked around her waist and she pulled her toward herself. When Sheril jerked forward, she subconsciously held Nora's shoulder for support.

Apart from her almond-shaped eyes, everything else about Sheril took after Melissa. She was petite and stood at about 5'3".

Nora was 5'7". In addition, she was already intending to dance with Sheril when they left home, so she had deliberately worn thick-soled shoes.

As a result, when they stood side by side, their height difference was actually perfect!

Sheril's eyes suddenly widened. "You…"

"That's right, I'll dance with you!"

Nora's lips curled into a smile as she spoke wildly and arrogantly.

Sheril looked at her. Suddenly, she smiled gently and said, "Okay!"

Since Nora wanted to dance, she would accompany her and have some fun. At most, she would just lead the dance later!

"…"

Everyone around them heard their exchange.

They were stunned, but after a while, Rachel, who was the first to recover, chuckled softly and said, "Are you kidding me? Sheril, if you really lack a partner, why don't I find one for you instead? Having your cousin dance with you… I mean, she's never learned international ballroom dancing before, right?"