Chapter 120 - You Might As Well Just Say You're The Lord Himself

The light in Cherry's eyes dimmed a little.

Stinky Daddy didn't even know she was his daughter, so how was she going to ask him to pick her up?

However, this wasn't an issue when it came to quarreling. She straightened her back, placed her chubby little hands on her hips, and said, "If you don't believe me, then why don't you give Daddy a call and ask him if Cherry is his daughter?!"

Whitney, "?"

The woman, who looked a little fierce, was so stunned by her words that she didn't know what to say. She paused for a moment to catch her breath before she sneered, "I'm not going to bother Mr. Hunt just because of trivial matters like this!"

"Oh, I see. You must be afraid of my father!"

Was there even anyone who dared to mess with Justin Hunt in New York's business circle?

Whitney found herself lost for words. However, she braced herself and said, "How can that be? I just think you're using his name, that's all!"

Cherry tilted her head.. "How does my father's identity have anything to do with whether I'm taking center position or not, though?"

Whitney was about to reply when Cherry took out her cell phone and said, "Mrs. Lowe, I accidentally turned on the audio recorder just now!"

The audio recorder?

Whitney's eyes suddenly widened. Never would she have expected that a five-year-old would actually be so devious and have so many tricks up her sleeve!

She clenched her fists and snatched Cherry's cell phone from her. She sneered, "Don't you know that students are not allowed to bring cell phones to school?"

Cherry wasn't bothered though. She glared at her with her big round eyes and said, "I know that, so I'm willing to hand over the phone. But Mommy's afraid that people will bully me in school, so I think she also placed a surveillance camera and an audio recorder on me~"

She patted herself here and there and said, "Was it this big button here on the name tag? I don't quite remember anymore~ Mrs. Lowe, do I go to the field and stand there now?"

Whitney, "!!"

She balled up her fists. She knew very well that Cherry was lying, but in the event that she wasn't, if she was filmed punishing Cherry for no reason, it would be terrible if the recording was uploaded to the Internet or used against her.

The look on Whitney's face changed a few times before she finally forced a stiff smile and said, "Why would you need to do that? I was just joking with you."

She cast her eyes down. As she walked back into the classroom, she said, "Let's go back for class!"

Cherry followed after her obediently. When the pair entered the dance studio, they saw Sinead talking triumphantly to the rest of the children. She said, "Did all of you see that? If anyone bullies me, Mommy will definitely teach them a lesson! Cherry the Doggy is a good example of that!"

But as soon as she said that, she heard a voice coming from behind her: "Hello there, Sinead the Doggy!"

Sinead turned and looked over. When she saw Cherry, she pursed her lips, ready to cry. However, Whitney called out, "Cherry, get back into position!"

Sinead swallowed back down the wail about to escape her mouth and suppressed the tears in her eyes.

When the children got into position, Whitney narrowed her eyes and said, "I'm going to count the beat now. The first action… One, two, three, four… Five, six, seven, eight… Two, two, three, four… Five, six, seven, eight… Cherry, as the center, your movements are not up to standard. Go to the side and practice this move a hundred times!"