Chapter 2

“Fuck! Is he crazy?”

“The child is on the 20th floor. The height of the 20th floor is at least 60 meters. He climbed up with his bare hands. Is he looking for death?”

“Insane! He is absolutely crazy!”

“It is 60 meters high and the outer structure of the building is extremely flat. Even if it is a professional climber, it is estimated to be very dangerous. Does he really want to climb it?”

“The point is, he doesn’t have any equipment, he is climbing with his own hands, without any protective measures, it’s too dangerous!”

For a time, everyone’s eyes were attracted by Jiang Chen, and everyone’s hearts hung up.

In fact, everyone’s worry is not wrong. Regardless of the various billboards on the outside of the building, they are very suitable for climbing.

Most of these billboards are only on the lower floors. After the tenth floor, the billboards are almost gone.

If you want to continue climbing, you can only rely on some protruding structures on the outer wall of the building, such as window sills and pipes, as well as some protective fences.

This is a huge challenge to Jiang Chen’s physical strength and arm strength, even professional rock climbers are estimated to be unable to withstand it.

Of course, the most important thing is that without any security measures and tools, every step needs to be extra cautious.

As long as one step is wrong, it will be forever, and even the whole body will not be left!

At this time, Jiang Chen had reached the tenth floor, and he was still ten floors away from the rescue target.

And the distance of these ten levels is also the most dangerous distance. He does not have any safety measures, and the people under his feet are as small as ants!

Ordinary people, even standing here, will feel dizzy, weak in hands and feet, let alone continue climbing!

It is not difficult to imagine that if he fell, he would instantly become a meatloaf!

“Ding–”

“The emergency rescue system is successfully activated and is being bound!”

“Ding–”

“The emergency rescue system is successfully bound!”

“Ding–”

“Congratulations to the host for getting the novice spree!”

“Congratulations to the host for acquiring the [Grandmaster-level Rock Climbing] technique, and congratulations to the host for acquiring the ability [God Reward for Diligence]!”

At this moment, a series of system sounds suddenly sounded in Jiang Chen’s mind!

Jiang Chen was not surprised, but a smile at the corner of his mouth.

He had known the existence of the system a long time ago.

However, the system has not been able to activate.

Unexpectedly, this time the system was successfully activated and bound himself.

Of course, the most important thing is the technology and ability endowed by the system!

It happens to be Jiang Chen, the force that is urgently needed now!

For a time, he just felt a huge amount of information flooding into his mind!

In one second, the skills and experience of rock climbing have penetrated into his mind and every cell of his body!

It is no exaggeration to say that Jiang Chen’s current climbing skills are definitely among the top in the world. Even the old dough sticks that have been climbing for decades are definitely inferior to him!

With huge rock climbing experience and skills, even if there are no billboards after ten stories, Jiang Chen is confident that he can climb it!

After a while, Jiang Chen began to climb, spotting the guardrail diagonally above, his legs leaped hard, and the whole person soared into the air!

At this point, Jiang Chen is completely suspended!

Then, the next moment, his hands were like shovel, and he clasped the upper guardrail firmly, and the whole person was hung in the air and swayed violently. After a while, he successfully climbed onto the guardrail!

This scene shocked everyone’s hearts!

Everyone squeezed their fists and sweated for Jiang Chen!

They all felt terrified just looking at them, and they couldn’t imagine how huge the fear and danger Jiang Chen faced in the air was!

And then, Jiang Chen didn’t stop, but accelerated. On the outer wall of the building, he jumped like a dexterous goat, making the crowd exclaim!

“It’s amazing! A building tens of meters high! Climbing with bare hands!”

“Just this courage is far beyond our normal people!”

“Firefighter! It’s really great!”

“He is the real Spider-Man!”

“Too nervous! Too awesome! Even Hollywood blockbusters, don’t you dare to shoot like this?”

However, there were many people with strong eyesight present, and they could see the problem at a glance.

“His climbing skills are indeed very good, but climbing skills alone are not enough!”

“Yes, from the 15th to the 20th floor, the fire is booming, and many areas cannot be climbed, so detours must be made!”

“Yes, skillful climbing skills are not enough. If you can’t keep up with your physical strength and strength, you can’t imagine the consequences!”

For a while, the atmosphere on the scene became heavy again! .