Chapter 97

However, the weather didn’t seem to be biased towards Jiang Chen and others. When Jiang Chen hiked into the forest and walked through the hills, it rained heavily!

After it rains, the mountain roads are slippery and muddy, making it harder to move forward!

If you want to climb over two mountains at the original speed, you will need to expend more energy!

Even Jiang Chen’s speed was slowed down. It took five hours to finally browse through the two mountains!

Of course, he also met many climbing enthusiasts on the way, but because of the heavy rain, everyone chose to return along the road.

Only Jiang Chen is unhindered, even if it rains heavily, he must continue to move forward and face the difficulties!

Waiting for the time to reach noon, Jiang Chen finally climbed over two mountains and walked onto a muddy country road.

The people in the village rushed home because of the heavy rain, unable to do farm work, and many elderly people were anxiously harvesting millet.

On the other hand, Jiang Chen was soaked, and his clothes were covered in mud left over from looking through the mountains. He looked very embarrassed and walked in the heavy rain!

However, even so, Jiang Chen met some people in need on the road and could not help but lend a helping hand.

For example, not far away, on a soil slope, an electric agricultural tricycle fell into a pile of mud due to heavy rain.

An old farmer who seems to be in his 50s or 60s is pushing the tricycle with great effort, but still can’t get the vehicle out of the dirt.

Jiang Chen ran up, supporting the rear of the car with both hands, and said, “Uncle, you can control the direction and give fuel. I’ll push behind!”

The uncle looked at the shed pulled on top of the car and was about to be crushed by the heavy rain.

He didn’t refuse, so he got into the car and gave gas!

Jiang Chen gritted his teeth, exerted all his strength, and gave a violent push!

Cang Dang!

The next moment, a muffled sound!

The tricycle finally got out of the mud, and the mud also dumped Jiang Chen.

“Young man, thank you, you are not from our village, are you? It looks so bad, the clothes are dirty, why don’t you come back to wash it with me!” the uncle said enthusiastically.

Jiang Chen glanced at the mud on his body and smiled: “It doesn’t matter, I am a firefighter and I am training for cross-country load-bearing. It’s not a big deal, I’ll leave now!”

“Firefighter?” The uncle was taken aback, and then he re-examined Jiang Chen’s clothes, so he said more enthusiastically: “Oh, it’s raining so heavily, still training? How about hiding from the rain?”

“Even rain or shine!” Jiang Chen said categorically, and then he stopped delaying and continued on his way.

“Oh, the young guy nowadays is really willing to endure hardship!” The uncle sighed and glanced at the millet behind the car, so he stopped tangling and hurried home.

And Jiang Chen, after running for ten minutes, met a mother and daughter.

The mother looks like she is 30 or 40 years old, a typical rural woman, not very particular about dressing, and no makeup, but she has a very simple feeling!

She took her 15-year-old daughter, getting off a minibus, and she should have just returned from the town.

I saw that the woman was carrying a basket on her back, which was filled with vegetables, and she was carrying two large bags of heavy objects in her hands. There was also a large cardboard box in front of her, which should contain some electrical appliances.