Chapter 127

“Hold on! You must hold on!”

“You persisted until the big army felt! You yourself must hold on!”

“Can’t give up! Never give up!”

The medical staff screamed while struggling to rescue them!

Many medical staff couldn’t help it, sobbing!

They had never seen such a desperate person before, but in less than a day, they almost lost their tired life!

They can’t imagine how desperate Jiang Chen and others are!

At this moment, they truly realized that the fire fighters are really using their lives to protect everyone!

The atmosphere at the scene instantly became depressed, and mixed with heavy rain, it made people feel unspeakable depression and sadness!

ccdv’s on-site reporter, watching the scenes before him, couldn’t help but red eyes, cried, and sobbed into the camera: “I’m Xiaoxiao, our reporter, friends, audience friends, what we’re bringing you is , The scene of the rescue scene in the disaster area in Yulong Town. After the unremitting efforts of thousands of people, the army finally arrived at the scene of the disaster area!”

“Unexpectedly, the second time the mountain was easy to landslide, it did not happen!”

02  “This is a miracle. It is a miracle created by the eighteen fire fighters of the first Secret Service Squadron to rescue the first airborne disaster area!”

“You can follow our lens to see that these eighteen fire fighters, after a day of unremitting search and rescue efforts, on the eve of the torrential rain, in order to prevent the secondary landslide, in order to protect the hundreds of people in the disaster area, they exhausted them. They only did defensive work with all their strength, and in the end they used their own body to turn into a city wall to block the collapse of the soil, and to support it all the time, waiting for the arrival of the large army!”

“However, when our army felt that some of them were already in a coma in the heavy rain!”

“However, even if they were in a coma, they still insisted on using their bodies to support the retaining wall and prevent the collapse of the mountain!”

“They are heroes! They have created miracles!”

“They used their bodies to forge a strong Great Wall for the people!”

“This kind of picture, this kind of spirit, shocked all of us!”

“However, according to the feedback from the medical staff at the scene, due to the hard work of the 18 soldiers and the double blow of heavy rain and injuries, their current state is very dangerous and their lives may be in danger at any time!”

“The medical staff at the scene are rescuing them all!”

“Here, I just want to say that I hope they can persevere. We will not give up on them. We believe in the immortality of heroes. We believe that the eighteen soldiers will be safe!”

In the end, the reporter couldn’t talk anymore, and the whole person was in pain when he hid his face.

If you change to normal.

This may be a live broadcast accident!

However, under such circumstances, it is excusable!

Even the hosts in the broadcast room, seeing this scene, couldn’t bear to blush their eyes and shed tears. They reported with a choked voice, saying: “We believe that heroes are immortal. We have created miracles. Believe in miracles, the station will follow up the report and broadcast the rescue work in the disaster area in the follow-up. The audience can lock the live broadcast channel of this station and watch it!”