Chapter 98

A day’s time, fleeting!

Jiang Chen walked the plateau route, surpassed two big mountains, braved the heavy rain, and embarked on the road to the end!

However, Jiang Chen still underestimated the difficulty of the 100-kilometer load-bearing cross-country. Coupled with the obstacle of heavy rain, his speed was much slower than he expected!

As a result, he had to start to accelerate and run with all his strength at all costs!

Until the second half, Jiang Chen’s physical strength had been severely overdrawn!

Moreover, due to the high altitude environment, the air is relatively thin, it is not suitable for intense sports, the last 5 kilometers distance is simply a torture for him!

He didn’t know whether the sweat or rain dripped from the battle uniform. He felt that his body was no longer warm, and his limbs were beginning to become numb!

Gao was originally colder, and it was raining heavily. The cold wind was like a knife blade, blowing on his skin, and the rain was like bullets, one by one on his body!

And his soaked combat uniform is more like a huge refrigerator, locked him in it in a cold environment, and withstood the torture of the cold!

At this moment, apart from the exhaustion of physical exhaustion and the severe cold eroding him by accident, he even felt very difficult to breathe.

Even more frightening is that in the summer, under a few hours of wind and rain, Jiang Chen’s hands were actually frozen with frostbite!

It is conceivable that this 100-kilometer load-bearing cross-country trip is so difficult!

However, on the way, Jiang Chen also met a lot of interesting people!

These strangers were shocked by Jiang Chen’s figure one after another, hoping to give Jiang Chen some help, such as food and hot water, as well as a piece of clean clothes!

Some people even couldn’t bear to watch Jiang Chen continue to run. They suggested that no one would supervise him anyway, let Jiang Chen get in the car and run with Jiang Chen for a while.

However, these were rejected by Jiang Chen!

Jiang Chen clearly knows that although it is training now, no one supervises him, but even so, he must stick to it!

Because I am training now just to better deal with future disasters!

Moreover, if a disaster occurs and you accept a mission to rescue yourself, no one can help yourself, you can only rely on yourself to resolve the problem!

This is also a point that Jiang Chen admires Zhou Long very much, even if it is training, it must be dealt with as actual combat!

Therefore, he regards this training as actual combat. In actual combat, he is the rescuer. How can he let others rescue? Isn’t it a hindrance for the team?

Moreover, in his opinion, if he can’t even endure this bit of suffering and can’t hold on to this bit of torture, what else is there to talk about completing a particularly difficult rescue mission?

However, what makes his heart warm is that even if everyone is rejected by him, they will still help him in various ways, such as leaving the hot water bottle and running away, leaving a set of clean clothes and running away, so that Jiang Chen will not be given a chance to refuse. etc!

This is another kind of experience and feeling that this training brings to Jiang Chen!

This time, what made Jiang Chen the deepest harvest, in his opinion, was not the physical improvement brought about by challenging the limit, but everything the people gave to themselves!