Chapter 131

In the People’s Hospital, the 18 soldiers in the inpatient department knew nothing about the outside world!

Even, during these three days, they have been in a coma, and it was not until the fourth day that they gradually woke up!

However, Jiang Chen’s physical exertion was several times that of ordinary people, and the slower he recovered, so he was in a coma for the longest time. He woke up slowly at the end after almost everyone else gradually woke up!

“Ding–”

However, when he just regained consciousness and realized that he was lying on the hospital bed, before he had time to make any response, even before he opened his eyes, there was a system sound in his mind.

Jiang Chen didn’t have any accidents, and he was very calm!

Because he is used to it, every time after finishing the task, if there is no accident, the system reward will be issued on the spot!

However, if you are in a coma, then the system award “Twenty Eight Three” will be issued as soon as you wake up!

Therefore, as soon as he regained consciousness, the sound of the system rang in his mind, which was completely in his expectation!

It’s just that every time he receives system task rewards, he is very looking forward to and excited. He has the feeling of opening gifts when he was a child. He can’t help but wonder what kind of toys are in the blind box!

“Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the a-level rescue mission and obtaining the [Life Detector] drawing!”

“Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the a-level rescue mission and obtaining the [Life Detector] manufacturing equipment!”

“Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the a-level rescue mission and earning 2000 points!”

“Congratulations to the host, for successfully completing the a-level rescue mission and earning 10 skill points!”

A series of system prompts sounded in Jiang Chen’s mind!

Then, a huge amount of information came to Jiang Chen’s mind!

Jiang Chen was stunned. The reward for the a-level rescue mission did not disappoint him, it was as much as before!

With 2000 points, he, who was impoverished, became rich again!

After several rescue missions, he has also deeply experienced the importance of points. At critical moments, he can use points to buy heaven-defying equipment in the system mall!

And these sky-defying equipment can often play an extremely vital role!

Just like this landslide rescue mission, when making the fortifications, if it weren’t for Jiang Chen to exchange his points for the gel and integrate it into the slope, it would not last much longer by relying on the fortifications alone. Without waiting for the support of the large forces to arrive, the slope will completely collapse!

As for Jiang Chen and others, as well as the people in the disaster area, they will all be covered up below!

If this is the case, the number of casualties will more than double, and miracles will become tragedies!

This shows that the points and system mall can play a huge role at the critical moment!

Now, Jiang Chen has another 2,000 points for the bottom line, giving him a lot of confidence in the next urgent task!

As for skill points, they are also very useful. They can improve the level of skills and make Jiang Chen’s familiarity and mastery of various skills to a higher level. It can also play a vital role in rescue!