Chapter 128

#pray! The soldiers are safe! #

#Eighteen heroes, come back safely! (Candle)#

The topics about praying for Jiang Chen and others began to rush to the hot search!

Everyone is praying for the disaster area, and everyone is praying for Jiang Chen and others!

The rescue at the scene continues!

Three minutes of rescue prime time!

These three minutes seemed extremely long to the soldiers present, as well as the medical staff, and the audience in the live broadcast room!

Everyone lifted their hearts!

Medical staff, the pressure has also increased, the heavy rain is intertwined with tears, and they dare not relax for a moment!

Finally, under the full rescue of the medical staff, the values ​​on the medical instruments gradually returned to normal!

Immediately afterwards, the medical staff shouted excitedly when it sounded in the rainy night!

“Heartbeat back to normal!”

“Breathing is back to normal!”

“Blood pressure is back to normal!”

“The blood has stopped!”

“Eighteen soldiers, their physical condition gradually returned to normal!”

This can be said to be the most beautiful sound on this thunderstorm night!

All the medical staff burst into tears of joy, and the tears on their backs moved in their eyes, turning into joyful smiles!

The soldiers onlookers, as well as the victims and the audience in the live broadcast room, also breathed a sigh of relief, with a hanging heart, finally letting go!

Eighteen soldiers were rescued from the ghost gate under the rescue of the medical staff!

However, although Jiang Chen and others were pulled back from the gate of ghosts, it only meant that they had passed the most dangerous period!

Now, they still have to enter the hospital for treatment!

“They need to be hospitalized right now, and at the same time they have to clean up the dirt on their bodies to avoid wound infection, and they should also put on clean clothes to keep them warm and restore their body temperature!”

The medical staff ordered.

Sun Gang has been waiting by the side. After hearing the words, he immediately waved his hand and said: “Hurry up! Ambulance! Take them all into the ambulance, follow the doctor’s instructions, clean up, change clothes, and keep warm!”

Hearing that, the soldiers who had been waiting by the side for a long time did not hesitate, and immediately shipped the unit prices one by one, and put Jiang Chen and others on it!

However, because the heavy rain is still falling, the road is narrow on the slope and the road is full of mud, which is very slippery!

Therefore, when transporting Jiang Chen and others, the soldiers were very careful and slow. They were afraid of accidents that would cause secondary damage to Jiang Chen and others.

However, in this way, Jiang Chen and others entered the rain again and were washed away by the heavy rain!

Originally, the victims who had been preparing to evacuate saw this and stopped. They did not rush to evacuate. Instead, they made way for Jiang Chen and others.