Chapter 40

“Team Liu! Someone!”

Jiang Chen yelled, turned around and was about to run back.

“Someone? Haven’t we already searched?”

Liu Yang said suspiciously.

“There are really people!”

Jiang Chen said confidently.

Seeing that Jiang Chen was so determined, Liu Yang ordered the team to stop and followed Jiang Chen to fumble backwards.

Jiang Chen walked outside a shop according to the hint given by the mysterious detector!

This should be a cosmetics shop, but it has been burned beyond recognition!

And the life fluctuations are sent out from under the counter in the shop!

Life fluctuations are divided into three levels, distinguished by three primary colors, namely green, blue and red!

Green means that the life body is normal and life fluctuates vigorously!

Blue means the life body is abnormal, and the life fluctuation is abnormal!

As for red, it is also the most dangerous one, which means that the life body is dying and the life fluctuation is weak!

At this time, the color of life fluctuations emitted from under the cabinet is red!

Jiang Chen didn’t dare to hesitate, and hurried forward, peeling open the various charred cosmetic boxes covering the cabinet.

At this time, a scorched arm appeared in front of Jiang Chen!

“Team Liu, here!”

Jiang Chen yelled.

Liu Yang and the others rushed over, took a look with a searchlight, and saw the scorched arm that had been burnt.

“Quick! Move the cabinet away together!”

Liu Yang acted immediately.

Kang Dang——

Until the cabinet was removed, the people buried underneath were finally exposed in front of everyone.

I saw that it was a lady, she couldn’t see her face clearly, her body was generally burned by the fire, and her legs were smashed in blood by a cabinet!

“There is still breathing, come two people, carry her out, be careful not to cause secondary harm!” Liu Yang ordered.

Then, the two team members opened the stretcher, carefully put the lady on the stretcher, and transported it outside. At the same time, they used the walkie-talkie to notify the medical staff, ready to welcome!

Liu Yang and others set off again and continued to search and rescue.

“Jiang Chen, I didn’t see it, your eyes are okay! The lady just now, if it weren’t for you to find out, it would have been more fortunate.” Liu Yang said with admiration.

“Good luck!” Jiang Chen smiled.

However, Liu Yang is telling the truth. In the fire scene, for the injured, time is life. Finding them earlier and taking them out for treatment will give them more hope of life!

And as it gets deeper and deeper, the chance of discovering life is getting smaller and smaller!

Most of the people found have almost no life fluctuations!

For example, in front of Jiang Chen and others, a scorched corpse is kneeling on the ground, as if crying in pain!

Jiang Chen and others have seen this scene countless times!

No one speaks!

Because this situation and situation brought them only endless depression!

What they want to do now is desperately search and rescue, try their best to save people!

Therefore, Jiang Chen began to spare no room for search and rescue!

As soon as there is a message from the life detector, Jiang Chen will act immediately!

“Team Liu! There are kids here!”

“Team Liu! There are old people trapped here!”

“Team Liu! All three people here still have a heartbeat!”

In this way, with the assistance of the life detector, Jiang Chen progressed extremely fast, and the injured were transported out in batches!

The point is that the structure of the first floor of the building is relatively simple, so it is easier to search!

Within ten minutes, hundreds of injured people had been rescued on the first floor of the building alone!

Many of these people are seriously injured. If they are not rescued in time, they will soon die!

Of course, even if some people are not seriously injured, if they stay in the building for a long time without any protective measures, the smoke will kill them!

Therefore, the sooner they are rescued, the better their chances of surviving!

Jiang Chen deeply understands this truth, so he can’t take a break and travel back and forth between the building and the outside world!

While Liu Yang and others were transporting the wounded, Jiang Chen was also transporting them.

When Liu Yang and others were tired and unable to walk, Jiang Chen was still transporting!

He seems to have infinite physical strength, not knowing that he is exhausted!

And his countless retrograde figure was extremely eye-catching at the scene and attracted the attention of many people!

“This firefighter is too hard, right?”

“Yeah, I see him back and forth, he has run no less than fifty times!”

“Every time he comes out, there is a person behind him!”

“Isn’t he tired?”

“How can you not be tired? Try it and you will know if you are tired!”

“Is tired of running like this? Look, many firefighters can’t walk anymore and are still running into the building. Are they looking for death!”

“You don’t understand this. For the injured, time is life. If the firefighters rescue them earlier, they will have more hope of survival!”

“So, until the limit is reached, they will not rest, because if they rest for one second, one injured person may die!”

Hearing this, the people present were moved by it, and they understood!

These firefighters use their own time to save the wounded, and use their own lives to save the wounded’s lives!

Save one without losing, save two with blood, how much you can save, as long as you can move!

This couldn’t help touching everyone’s heart, and the eyes of Jiang Chen and others were full of admiration!

And as they watched the wounded being rescued, their hanging hearts also received a lot of comfort.

This speed of rescue is already a miracle!

The captain Wang Jian was shocked by the search and rescue speed of Jiang Chen and others. He looked at the figure of Jiang Chen and others running back and forth with admiration in his eyes!

And just when the captain Wang Jian thought that the situation was getting better, an accident suddenly came!

Boom

A loud noise, shocking the world!