Chapter 114

One hour, fleeting!

When the helicopter was in the second half of the journey, the speed obviously dropped a lot!

Because the surrounding mountains of Nanzhou County and Yulong Town are located in the mountains, it is extremely dangerous for a helicopter to shuttle between the peaks!

Ordinary pilots might not dare to fly in such a dangerous area. Only fighter pilots dare to fly in!

Therefore, under Wang Jiajia’s operation, the speed of the helicopter has only slowed down a lot, which is already a very remarkable thing!

After a while, the helicopter came over Yulong Town!

Since today’s weather is relatively sunny, we can clearly see the situation below!

Jiang Chen and others can clearly see from above, a big river like a dragon, rushing violently, and even the road has been flooded!

And next to the big river is a row of endless mountains. The mountains next to the river channel may have landslides in nearly half of the area due to the erosion of heavy rains for many days and the impact of floods!

And Yulong Town was built just in the middle of the river and the mountains!

At this time, some areas of Yulong Town were completely submerged by the flood, and the other half were destroyed by landslides. Only a small part of the flat area with relatively high terrain remained intact!

Jiang Chen and others, from the helicopter, can have a panoramic view of all the conditions in the disaster area in Yulong Town!

When everyone saw this situation, their complexions became serious!

Because everything that happens below is called the destruction of the heavens and the earth, nothing is exaggerated!

The double attack of floods and landslides made them feel thrilled just by looking at the subsequent ruins. They couldn’t imagine how earth-shattering it would be when the floods and landslides happened!

They even couldn’t imagine the suffering and despair of the people in Yulong Town who were attacked by two disasters at the same time!

Even though the soldiers present are all elites of various firefighting units, they have never seen such a horrible scene!

This is the first time they have seen the power of natural disasters!

Human beings, in the face of natural disasters, are as small as ants, without even a little resistance!

Wang Jiajia also looked solemn, and after hovering in the sky, she frowned!

Due to landslides and rugged terrain, there is no suitable place for landing, and there are many trees in the surrounding area, rash landing is likely to cause a collision accident. If you are not careful, you will die!

Therefore, Wang Jiajia gave up the landing and said: “There is no suitable area for landing, you can only descend, and the resources are the same!”

“Find a flat area, let’s get down!” Zhou Long nodded and said: “Jiang Chen, you are the first to go down and be responsible for organizing the team and receiving supplies!”

“Understood!” Jiang Chen nodded, and began to put on the rope and drop gear!

In a short while, Wang Jiajia found a higher vacancy and prepared to let Jiang Chen descend!

“It’s 40 meters from the ground. It’s no longer possible to descend. If you descend another point, there will be too much gravel from the surrounding trees, it will be dangerous, you should be careful!” Wang Jiajia said.