Chapter 134

The three hurried away, but Jiang Chen was at a loss and didn’t know what was going on.

After all, he is just telling the truth, telling the feelings he has most personally experienced!

However, since then, Wang Jian and others have never seen Jiang Chen again, which makes Jiang Chen a little boring!

However, Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan come every day. In addition to chatting with Jiang Chen, they will also send Jiang Chen the meals they cook at regular intervals to take care of Jiang Chen’s daily life.

Although Jiang Chen was moved, he was a little unaccustomed to it!

The most important thing is that the two big beauties ran to his ward every day, attracting the attention of many people and the discussion of many people.

In fact, many patients will be waiting at the door of Jiang Chen’s ward at fixed times, just to get a glimpse of the faces of the two beauties!

As for Jiang Chen, he has naturally become a thorn in the eyes of the patients, which is enviable. Many patients will stand at the door of the ward when there is no one, and stare at Jiang Chen through the window of the door. Replacing Jiang Chen, it’s to the point of being frantic!

Jiang Chen, for a while, became a male enemy in the inpatient department of the hospital!

Therefore, in order to avoid adverse effects a little bit, so that the hospital can operate normally, and Jiang Chen’s body is recovering day by day, the frequency of Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan’s coming has been reduced a lot!

The effect was immediate. After the number of visits of Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan was reduced, the number of patients at the door of the room was also much less!

This also let Jiang Chen breathe a sigh of relief. He had to watch out for the door of the ward every day, and seriously doubted whether he was admitted to a mental hospital. The patients were terrifying, as if he wanted to tear his hands apart!

Fortunately, this manifestation has been weakened, and Jiang Chen can rest in peace!

At the same time, since Jiang Chen has awakened and no one is required to watch the night, Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan removed the accompanying bed at Jiang Chen’s repeated requests!

After all, in Jiang Chen’s view, it is inevitable that the two girls taking care of themselves in the middle of the night will inevitably be controversial and have a bad reputation for them.

In fact, Jiang Chen is thinking about them too!

During Jiang Chen’s hospital stay, Jiang Ya also came here. Because the company was too busy, she stayed a short while later, and after two orders, she left.

At this time, Jiang Chen’s ward was completely quiet!

However, this quietness was broken by the nurses in the hospital!

The patients at the door of the room were gone, but they were replaced by nurses. They like to gather at the door of the ward, peek at Jiang Chen, and whisper.

Even, they have to enter the ward dozens of times a day, each time they are different people, just to be able to contact Jiang Chen, make various excuses, such as how are they feeling physically? have you eaten? Is it comfortable to live? Do you need any daily necessities?

What’s even more exaggerated is that there is a nurse girl who stabbed a needle ten times wrong in order to hold Jiang Chen’s opponent!

“Oh, who made me look handsome? What can I do? Parents who are affected by the body and skin, it is impossible not to do it? I was born to be like this. It must be the punishment given to me by the heavens. It will be painful to his mind, his muscles and bones, and his body hungry. This must be the case!”