Chapter 36

In the evening, the fire brigade was very lively!

The half-yearly training competition can be regarded as a gathering of fire fighters in the financial district!

The hostility between each other has long since disappeared!

After all, the reason why several squadrons are hostile and have a competitive relationship is not to fight for the first place!

This is actually a healthy competition!

Of course, it is also a way to cultivate the precious spirit of never admitting defeat and always striving for the first class!

As a fire fighter, they must have the spirit of never admitting defeat and always fighting for the first place, otherwise how to grab people from the hands of death!

Today is Liu Yang’s happiest day recently!

After so many years, he finally straightened his back, finally gained face, and finally won the honor of first place for the squadron!

He touched the trophy lovingly and said, “Lao Jiang, Lao Zhao, thank you this time. Come, you guys can take a picture for me!”

With that said, he held the trophy and asked Jiang Chen to help take pictures.

“Team Liu, are you taking pictures for my sister-in-law? Haha!” Fatty Zhao laughed.

Liu Yang glared at him, and then smiled: “Yeah, I am not a local, you know, so you can’t go home as soon as you take a vacation. I haven’t been home for two years, so I can only take pictures. Photos, send them back when you have time.”

As he said, Liu Yang turned over the album and said, “Lao Jiang, Lao Zhao, look at this. This is my girl, she is three years old. I met twice, once when she was born, and once. It was on her first birthday, and then I never saw it again. I called back two days ago, and your sister-in-law told me that my girl can speak complete sentences and she can sing. Time flies. what!”

“As well as your sister-in-law, I have never had time to be with her. It is really embarrassing for her to always let her take care of the family and the children!”

Liu Yang said as he talked, his eyes were red, and hot tears fell from the corner of his eyes!

This iron-clad man, even in the face of the explosive fire, has never shed half a tear, crying!

Thousands of words can’t describe Liu Yang’s mood at this time!

However, all the fire fighters present can feel the same way!

Because everyone is the same, a fire fighter!

As a fire fighter, you must be on duty at all times, no matter when and where!

In order to protect everyone, I gave my own home!

Similarly, the families of fire fighters also paid a lot!

May I ask, who can accept that the husband is away all year round? How many years will I not return once I go?

Which child does not want to have a father by his side?

Of course, it is precisely because of their contributions that the city can run in an orderly manner, and more people can live and work in peace and contentment!

Therefore, they will always be the most respectable group of people, please be kind to them!

Liu Yang was not hypocritical, wiped away his tears, and said with a smile: “No, I am going to make up for them. I promised the girl. When I go back next time, I will take her to the playground, and this!”