Chapter 149

However, even though the support was timely, almost the entire rescue force in Jiangbei City was dispatched to the hardest-hit counties, towns and villages for emergency rescue and flood fighting!

However, this force is still too small in the face of natural disasters, and there are not enough personnel. At most, rescue workers can only radiate to the county and town. It is impossible to rescue the village!

Even as the heavy rain continued to fall, the staff in the county and town began to be tight, obviously becoming insufficient!

I saw that the soldiers on the front line of flood fighting wanted to use one person as five people, carrying sandbags in the water for 15 hours continuously, and there was no rest time in the middle, in order to race against the clock to stop the flood!

It wasn’t until the shift and rest that they were finally able to relax, whether they had quilt or not, whether the ground was water or mud, and regardless of their soaked clothes, they just fell asleep on the ground!

Moreover, they only had a short break of 5 hours. After waking up, they reinvested in flood fighting work!

The same is true for the soldiers involved in the rescue. In order to make more space for the hovercraft, to rescue some people at a time, and to prevent the people from getting wet, they dragged the hovercraft under the water during the rescue process. The task is to let the people do all on the boat, but they are used as human generators underwater to send the people to the rescue camp safely!

Even when the hovercraft were not enough, in order to race against time to save more people, they did not hesitate to carry the people in the disaster area back and forth physically and transport them to a safe area!

There are three reasons why they do this. The first is that many elderly and children cannot walk in the water.

The second one is that the water surface is muddy and unclear. No one knows what’s underneath. If people walk at will, it is very likely that there will be dangers such as falling wells!

The third is the fear that everyone will wet their clothes and catch a serious cold. At the rescue site, medical resources are already in short supply. If you catch a cold in the eyes, the consequences may be very serious!

Therefore, the soldiers prefer to soak in the water all day, every day and night, and not let the people in the disaster area go into the water!

In this way, at the end of the day, the soldiers didn’t even have time to drink a sip of water or eat a bite of instant noodles.

When they got up from the water, they could clearly see that their skin had been soaked in water without the slightest blood, and it was wrinkled into a ball, it was shocking!

However, the soldiers felt that it was nothing. After a short training, they went into rescue work again!

These images from the front line of the flood fighting were broadcasted through the media and filmed by mobile phones of the people in the disaster-stricken areas, and they were madly spread to the Internet!

Everyone is excited to see that the rescuers have carried out the rescue at the first time!

However, everyone is also nervous and worried about the severe shortage of rescue workers!

At the same time, everyone can’t help but feel distressed when they see the hard work of the rescuers!

“The rescuers have worked so hard!”

“Yes, in times of crisis, only they can stand up for the first time!”

“These people are all heroes of our country!”