Chapter 154

At this moment, at the rear of the third fire truck, a figure struggling to jump out of the water, grabbed the handle on the back of the fire truck, and climbed out of the water little by little!

At this time, the soldiers in the car also noticed the figures, and the audience in the live broadcast room also saw everything clearly in their eyes through the camera!

For a while, cheers rose to the sky, and the faces of all the soldiers also showed joy!

Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief!

Because everyone can see clearly that the person who climbed onto the fire truck was not someone else, it was Jiang Chen!

The host trembled with excitement, and said, “Did you guys see it! Did you guys see it! Jiang Chen! It’s Jiang Chen! He was not washed away by the flood. He caught the fire truck. He is now clutching the fire engine.” The handle of the car crawled out of the water! This is nothing short of a miracle!”

In the live broadcast room, it was fried in an instant!

“It’s Jiang Chen! It’s Jiang Chen!”

“You are not mistaken, it is really Jiang Chen!”

“He really wasn’t washed away, he’s alive!”

“Fuck! So, he caught the bumper behind the fire truck at the moment he was swept away by the flood and escaped!”

“This reaction speed is amazing!”

“Haha, I said he must be fine!”

“I said it must be a false alarm!”

“Great! He’s okay! Great!”

“Fuck! Jiang Chen is too much!”

“Ji people have their own celestial appearances. If you don’t die in a catastrophe, you will have a blessing!”

As for Jiang Chen, he didn’t feel the emotions of the crowd. After he climbed into the fire truck, he stared at the fire truck in front of him intently, slipping and being washed away by the flood!

At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room, as well as all the soldiers present, unconsciously raised the heart that they had just put down.

Because although Jiang Chen was not washed away by the flood, the remaining two fire trucks are still in an extremely dangerous situation. If they are not pulled back quickly, they will most likely be washed away by the flood!

Moreover, the most important thing is that now the two fire trucks, under the impact of the flood, are farther and farther away from the main unit!

The situation is even more dangerous than everyone imagined!

Jiang Chen knows this better!

Therefore, when he was underwater, he had already held the steel cable at the rear of the car in his hand again!

However, it is not an easy task to fix the steel cable on the skidding fire truck now!

Because if you want to fix it again, you must fix it manually and pass the steel cable over!

Jiang Chen has already felt the impact of the river. Even if his swimming level has reached the master level, it is difficult to fight the huge impact. It will be washed away when the water hits, and it will not be able to reach the skidding fire truck. Don’t talk about fixing the cables!

“Jiang Chen, can we view the car in reverse, narrow the distance between the two, and then you lie on the fire truck and fasten the steel cables to them?”