Chapter 109

No one thought that the result would be like this!

Everyone originally thought that the perfect score is the first place, and it must be Wu Jun!

However, due to the fact that there is a tie for the first place, so everyone thinks, there should be two full marks, Wang Jian and Wu Jun are both full marks!

But in the end, everyone never expected that everything was oolong!

There is only one full score, Jiang Chen!

Jiang Chen should have been number one!

As for Wu Jun and Wang Jian, they should have been tied for second place!

Due to a system error and no entry, Jiang Chen did not enter the rankings, and Wu Jun and Wang Jian tied for the first Oolong!

Of course, what surprised everyone the most was that Jiang Chen actually exceeded the training assessment!

Need to know, everyone knows how cruel the training assessment is, even Wu Jun and others just completed it faster!

And Jiang Chen, unexpectedly overfulfilled, one can imagine how powerful his ability is!

If this is the case, Jiang Chen’s deputy captain deserves his name!

It’s just that everyone never expected that the trio who was given high hopes would end up being just a trio!

Even Wu Jun, everyone’s most optimistic, just became the squad leader of the second class!

From beginning to end, Jiang Chen, who has a small reputation and is silent, is the ultimate boss!

As for why everyone values ​​it so much, there are reasons for the transfer and arrangement of positions!

For example, in the allocation of squads, squad 1 is definitely the best squad, no matter where it is, it doesn’t matter if it is equipped with the best personnel and equipment, the point is that squad 1 is always a combat squad that is always on the front line!

The second and third squads, although they are also combat squads, are not always on the front line. They often act as support combat squads!

In layman’s terms, when the first shift needs support, or when the accident is larger or more serious, the first shift cannot cope with the second or third shift, or when the first shift has been dispatched, when an alarm occurs, Only then will Squad 2 and Squad 3 carry out supportive battles!

As for the fourth squad, it is already a backup support squad, mainly managing equipment, etc., and providing back support to the fighting class!

And this kind of distribution is undoubtedly for the better distribution of manpower and material resources, with the class as a group, to better complete tasks and improve efficiency!

However, there is no doubt that all the fighters who join the Secret Service Squadron want to always stand on the front line to fight.

Therefore, everyone wants to join the fighting squad, and does not want to be queued to the back.

The deputy captain of Jiang Chen, unlike the captain, has no command responsibilities, so he will naturally fight on the front line at any time.

This is why Wu Jun wants to be the deputy team and is not convinced!

However, after hearing Wang Wu’s explanation, Wu Jun was stunned!

He thought he was a perfect score at first, but he never expected that the perfect score turned out to be Jiang Chen!

This made him feel aggrieved, aggrieved and unconvinced!

After all, a person who had never heard of it actually got full marks and became his own leader. As a result, he could only be assigned to the second class!