Chapter 123

In fact, everyone’s guess is not wrong. It is impossible to build a fortification with the hands of Jiang Chen and others without the help of any large-scale tools.

However, for Jiang Chen and others, there is no other way, even if it is impossible to accomplish things, they have to try their best!

It’s impossible. Everyone thinks that the work can’t be completed, so don’t do it, right? Do you want to watch the landslide happen again and bury the survivors below again?

The point is that if these fortifications are not implemented and the landslide occurs again, it is very likely that even the area where everyone has refuge will be affected. At that time, not only the survivors under the ruins will be buried, but everyone present will have it. May be buried!

Therefore, this fortification has to be done!

At this time, under the call of Jiang Chen, Wang Jian and others began to collect materials nearby, and gathered some broken bricks, as well as broken wall boards and cement boards.

These things, seen everywhere on the ruins, are perfect resources that can be used!

Then, Jiang Chen and others formed a long line!

Jiang Chen came to the upper half of the slope. Wang Jian was in the middle section, Zhang Zhong was in the lower section, and Zhang Yong was in charge of transporting the ruins, then handing them to Zhang Zhong, passing them to Jiang Chen in turn, and then burying them in soft soil. Bottom, forming a relay mode, laying bricks from top to bottom, lower the slope, and strengthen the mountain!

This relay mode is the most energy-saving, otherwise the slope is already very big. If everyone runs on the bricks together, even if there is more space to lay at one time, the physical strength is even greater. In less than an hour, everyone It will be exhausted, and the progress of the final laying will be greatly reduced, and the gain is not worth the loss!

Therefore, at this time, you must rely on relay to make the laying task go on smoothly. Even if the efficiency is somewhat slow at the moment, it is the most cost-effective way to calculate it over a long period of time!

Jiang Chen, on the other hand, is like paving tiles, even if he turns his head and cement blocks, there are still some broken wall panels that are not very regular.

However, he still tried to put them together as closely as possible!

The purpose of this is to make the mountain more stable!

It should be understood that a large part of the reason for landslides is that the mountain itself has more soil and is relatively soft, unable to bear too much weight, and after being washed by rain, and after a large amount of water has accumulated in the soil, it can not bear it completely. The collapse that happened!

The important point to prevent landslides is to reinforce the mountain. Along the slope is like building steps. The construction of a ladder will reinforce the mountain while reducing the slope, thereby achieving the purpose of preventing landslides!

However, now that there is no condition to build a ladder, Jiang Chen can only use the most common and dumb method to mutilate the damaged house, and after splicing it, bury it deeply in the soil to achieve the purpose of strengthening the soil and reducing it. Slope, reducing the probability of landslides!

Although, this method is absolutely not safe and stable to build concrete steps, but it can at least play a certain role!

For Jiang Chen and others, current conditions can only achieve this level!

Of course, if you want to prevent landslides in advance, the best reinforcement method is to rely on planting trees, besides building steps, to achieve the purpose of strengthening the slopes and reduce the probability of landslides!