Chapter 150

Jiangzhong City is only 100 kilometers away from Jiangbei City in a straight line, making the Special Service Squadron among the major rescue teams the closest rescue team to the disaster area!

The transportation department of Jiangbei City also turned on the red light for the vehicles of the special service squadron, allowing the convoy to flow unimpeded all the way, directly on the highway, and reach the downtown area of ​​Jiangbei in less than two hours!

At the same time, Zhou Long and Jiang Chen also received the task issued by the command center.

Since the first squadron of the fire secret service is an elite unit and has the most advanced equipment, the task assigned to the squadron is also the most difficult and dangerous task!

The destination is Tiantan Village, Yunxiang Town, Jiangbei City, a small village farthest from the city, and it is also the hardest-hit area of ​​the flood!

According to the intelligence of the command center, the entire village has been covered by floods. If the heavy rain continues, the entire village will be completely submerged. By that time, hundreds of people in the village will face fatal danger!

Moreover, according to the estimation of the command center, the village will be completely submerged by floods in no more than 8 hours!

This means that the rescue time left for Jiang Chen and others is only 8 hours!

The situation is critical, and time is even more pressing!

Of course, the risk factor and difficulty of rescue are also extremely huge!

Otherwise, the command center had already dispatched local teams to rescue, precisely because it was too dangerous and too difficult to rescue!

The local rescue team was unable to carry out the rescue, so the task was handed over to a more sophisticated and advanced special service squadron to complete it!

In this way, the pressure in the hearts of Jiang Chen and others has doubled!

They clearly know that this time is another tough battle!

However, they are mentally prepared!

After all, from the first day when they became fire fighters and became the benchmark for the headquarters and detachments, they have clearly understood that any rescue they will face in the future will definitely be a tough battle, and it will never be easy!

“What team are we?”

Jiang Chen glanced over everyone, and said in a deep voice.

“We are a special service! We are a top force!”

Everyone shouted in unison!

“Do you have the confidence to complete the task?”

The gazes of Jiang Chen and Zhou Long swept across everyone again.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Everyone uttered in unison.

Hearing this, Jiang Chen and Zhou Long nodded in satisfaction.

“Ding–”

At the same time, the familiar system prompt sounded in Jiang Chen’s mind!

“Reminder: Emergency rescue mission is released, mission level a+!”

“Task: Please successfully complete at least three emergency rescue missions!”

“Reminder: A+ level tasks, accompanied by greater risks, please be careful to complete the host!”