Chapter 173

The conversation between the two was heard by almost all the soldiers and villagers, as well as the netizens in the live broadcast room, due to the activation of the walkie-talkie!

For a while, everyone present was blushing!

The roar between Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong, like needles, pierced everyone’s heart!

Especially when Zhang Hong said that he was also a people’s soldier, everyone couldn’t hold tears anymore!

The soldiers on the scene are okay, can hold it back!

However, the netizens in the live broadcast room can’t help it!

“Although they are in different positions, they all have the same goal, serving the people!”

“They are also fighters, and all rescuers on the front line are fighters!”

“It’s so touching! Damn, Laozi is crying again!”

“I can’t bear to watch it anymore!”

“This is not a movie, this is what is really happening at this moment, and the dialogue between them is too teary!”

“All the first-line rescuers are too great! It’s not easy!”

While the netizens were discussing, just like the soldiers on the scene, they didn’t even dare to breathe. They stared at Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong in the distance, feeling nervous and uneasy!

What they expect most is that Jiang Chen and Zhang Hong can come back safely!

When you are a fan, if the time is really too late, you can only retreat and beg to death!

At the same time, Jiang Chen in the middle of the river, seeing the broken wood getting closer and closer to him, he has no time to hesitate!

Ever since, Jiang Chen gritted his teeth fiercely, looked at the baby girl in his arms, made up his mind, gritted his teeth and said: “You hold on! Wait for me! I will definitely come back to save you! Wait for me!”

“move!”

Zhang Hong smiled and said, seeing Jiang Chen connected, and after choosing to go first, instead of feeling abandoned, he was happy for Jiang Chen and the baby girl!

Because they can live and not die with them, they are happy!

“Fatty Zhao, take the rope!”

Ever since, Jiang Chen gave a big order.

After hearing the words, Fatty Zhao on the shore did not hesitate, and immediately began to reclaim the safety rope and pull Jiang Chen up!

However, at this moment, Jiang Chen stunned everyone with a move!

I saw that just as Fatty Zhao struggled to take the rope, Jiang Chen’s body began to fall backwards, and the moment he passed the rushing Broken Wood, he actually slammed into the Broken Wood with his body!

Originally, Jiang Chen could avoid the broken wood completely, but no one thought that he would voluntarily bump into it!

Compared with Duanmu, Jiang Chen’s body is extremely small!

boom–

After Jiang Chen collided with Duanmu, there was a muffled noise immediately.

Broken Wood gave a slight pause, but Jiang Chen’s whole body trembled suddenly!

Moreover, there were many broken branches on the broken wood. Under the impact of the collision, Jiang Chen’s battle suit was torn to pieces in an instant, and even his body was hung with a bloody mouth!