Chapter 86

“Ding–”

“Congratulations to the host, successfully rescued ten trapped people and obtained [Level 1 learning] skills!”

“Congratulations to the host, for successfully completing the d-level rescue mission and earning 10 skill points!”

On the way back to the squadron, the familiar system sound rang in Jiang Chen’s mind again.

It’s just that, because the d-level task is completed this time, the task reward is obviously not as good as the previous few times!

However, being able to acquire a skill is beyond Jiang Chen’s expectations!

This [learning] skill actually allows Jiang Chen to have a stronger learning ability than others, and to learn something more quickly!

Although it is only the first level, it has already made Jiang Chen’s learning ability higher than that of ordinary people, which can be said to be very useful!

After all, a firefighter needs to learn more rescue skills after learning to live to grow old, which can greatly help Jiang Chen to improve the success rate of learning!

As for the skill points, they were in Jiang Chen’s expectation!

At present, Jiang Chen has a total of 20 skill points, and he can at least upgrade his first-level skills by two “two, six, three” levels, which is also a reward!

Jiang Chen feels happy, every time after the task is completed, it is his harvest time, how can he be unhappy?

Not long after returning to the squadron, Jiang Chen was called to the office by Liu Yang!

Originally, Jiang Chen was still wondering what Liu Yang asked himself to do in the office. After waiting, he suddenly realized!

I saw that Liu Yang put the two documents on the desktop and said: “After preliminary screening by the superiors, you have been selected by the Secret Service Squadron to participate in the Secret Service Squadron Selection Contest, and you will leave tomorrow!”

“The file has finally been issued!” Jiang Chen sighed, but looked at Fatty Zhao next to him with surprise!

He didn’t expect Fatty Zhao to also sign up to join the Secret Service Squadron!

However, Jiang Chen changed his mind and was relieved. Wang Wu has been working as an instructor in the Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron and is familiar with the situation of the squadron. Fatty Zhao is one of the best in the squadron and will naturally be invited by Wang Wu!

“You fat guy, why don’t you tell me?” Jiang Chen smiled in surprise.

“Where did I know? Don’t you want to go to the brigade? So I thought, I’m leaving, I’ll go to the special service, I didn’t expect you to sign up for the special service too!” Fatty Zhao also cried out strangely with surprise.

There is no concealment of the joy and excitement in the eyes of the two!

Because if they are all admitted, they will still fight in a team in the future and will not be separated!

For them, this fits their mind best!

However, they also clearly noticed that Liu Yang’s mood was a little depressed!

After all, they are Liu Yang’s best two brothers and subordinates in the team!

It turned out to be good now, and both of them are leaving!

The two of them can still be together, but Liu Yang can only stay!

“Team Liu, although we will not be together in the future, we are still soldiers with one heart!” Jiang Chen said.