Chapter 78

Looking at the bright red certificate in his hand and the heavy medal in his hand, Jiang Chen’s joy in his heart is beyond words!

As a fire fighter, he can endure hardship, take risks, charge, and sacrifice!

And all this he did was not for anything else, just to fulfill his vocation and fulfill his mission!

Although firefighters are also humans, they also have parents, wives, children and families, and they are not born by nature!

However, they have missions and responsibilities that ordinary people may not understand, so many people don’t understand it. It is obviously dangerous and it is obviously possible to get themselves in. Why are they so desperate?

In fact, the reason is very simple. In order to fulfill their mission and fulfill their bounden duty, they bear the suffering that ordinary people cannot afford? So that the people can live and work in peace and contentment!

They are not born to be adventurous and like to do dangerous things. They just want to be worthy of the clothes on their bodies, worthy of the badges on their arms, worthy of the glory and high hopes given by the country, and the people’s expectations!

Therefore, they will move forward with heavy burdens, and even if they are hard or hard, they must do it!

This is the same as the warriors guarding the frontiers and anti-narcotics and anti-terrorism warriors. What they do is also very dangerous, and they may sacrifice at any time!

However, they still have to do it, even if they are far away from home, even if they know it is dangerous, they still won’t shrink back!

They are also to complete their mission and fulfill their vocation, for the military uniform on their bodies, for the badges on their shoulders, and for the thousands of people behind them!

Jiang Chen received a certificate and a medal. Even if it is worthless to ordinary people, to him, it represents the supreme glory, and the money is not exchanged!

At least, let him feel that what he did was worthwhile and he was recognized!

Of course, in addition to joy, Jiang Chen also felt a heavier burden on his shoulders, and his sense of mission became stronger, and his belief in protecting people became stronger!

At the same time, he is also urging Jiang Chen, he must do better to be worthy of this honor!

As for remembering the second-class merit and winning the second-class merit medal, Jiang Chen did not expect it!

A second-class skill is a great honor for an individual!

After all, the promotion of second-class merit is extremely strict, and it can only be obtained after approval by the corps and the command center!

He guessed that he should have obtained second-class merit by virtue of the tenth item in the selection requirements!

Article 10: In carrying out urgent, difficult, dangerous and heavy tasks, or at other critical junctures, be brave and calm, not afraid of sacrifice, outstanding achievements, and major contributions can get second-class merit; those who have made significant contributions and make important contributions can be recorded two. Wait for work; if you have made a major contribution, you can remember first class work!

In fact, it is difficult for ordinary people to understand the difficulty of obtaining second-class merit!

In a team, third-class merit is more common, and as long as you do not do any violation of discipline, you will basically have a chance to receive third-class merit commendation!