Chapter 65

Inside the Moore Building, inside the high-rise safe passage!

Due to the explosion on the 15th floor, the fire spread from the 15th floor to the 20th floor!

The safe passage was also occupied by flames. Jiang Chen held the water pipe and ran wildly in the corridor!

The fire and smoke have filled the corridor!

Jiang Chen’s sight was greatly hindered, he could only rely on his instinct, three steps one step at a time, to rush upstairs!

Although there is water in the water pipe, the water in the water cannot completely extinguish the fire. Jiang Chen can only use the water gun to barely open the way for himself!

However, the surrounding flames still rushed towards Jiang Chen with teeth and claws, like a devil in hell!

Fortunately, Jiang Chen has a high-temperature rescue suit that can be exchanged systematically, which can barely resist the attack of flames!

However, even so, he can’t stay in the fire for a long time, otherwise he will be roasted alive!

Of course, the most important thing is that wearing heavy protective clothing and carrying a tool bag will greatly affect the forward speed and consume a lot of physical energy!

Even Jiang Chen has to grit his teeth and run with all his strength. It is conceivable that if someone else does not have the physical strength of Jiang Chen and the advantages of Jiang Chen’s equipment, he will undoubtedly die!

This is why Jiang Chen insisted on coming by himself!

However, Jiang Chen didn’t dare to be careless, he could be trapped in the sea of ​​fire at any time, so he didn’t dare to stay for a while along the way!

Even when the last two floors were left, Jiang Chen felt burnt, and the second half of the water pipe was also burned by the fire, causing no water to open the way!

At the critical moment, Jiang Chen resolutely abandoned the water pipe and ran toward the top of the building four steps one step at a time!

Finally, within a minute, Jiang Chen rushed out of the flames and slammed directly onto the stairs on the twenty-first floor.

At this time, Jiang Chen discovered that his oxygen mask had been completely broken, and even the high temperature rescue suit exchanged by the system was damaged!

I dare not imagine what terrible consequences would be if we stayed in the sea of ​​fire for another second!

At this time, even Jiang Chen felt a sense of aftermath!

However, he did not dare to rest, and dozens of people were waiting for him to release the water for rescue!

In order to reach the top of the building more quickly, Jiang Chen decisively took off the damaged fire protection suit, and took off the damaged oxygen mask and oxygen cylinder, only carrying the tool bag, and continued to run upstairs!

The Moore Building has 40 floors, and Jiang Chen has to climb 20 stairs on foot!

Ordinary people, not to mention climbing twenty flights of stairs, even if they are ten floors, they will be half tired, let alone Jiang Chen, who has consumed most of his physical strength and was injured all over his body!

However, Jiang Chen reached the top floor in less than five minutes!

He just opened the door on the top floor and collapsed directly to the ground!

At this moment, he could no longer feel his limbs, no pain, and nothing when he was tired!

Even after he took off his oxygen mask, he inhaled a lot of toxic smoke, his consciousness began to become blurred, and a huge sleepiness swept his brain!