Chapter 179

The situation is very dangerous!

The girl who fell into the well is very likely to be in danger of life!

“The first task now is to confirm the girl’s life status, confirm her current location, and then formulate a rescue plan!”

Zhou Long’s reaction was still very fast, and he said very clearly.

“But how do we determine these conditions?” Li Yang asked suspiciously.

“Using a comprehensive multi-purpose search and rescue camera, it should be certain!” Jiang Chen replied, so he took out the walkie-talkie and issued an order.

In addition to flying planes, Wang Jiajia is also responsible for the use of various rescue equipment in the rescue team.

At this moment, after receiving the order, she immediately carried a box-like instrument and rushed over.

Han Ziyang was in charge of equipment management, and he rushed over after Wang Jiajia, holding a bundle of black electric cords.

After arriving at the scene, Wang Jiajia directly sat down at the mouth of the well and opened the suitcase-like instrument in his arms!

I saw that this instrument looked like a suitcase on the outside, but when it was opened, there was something else inside, like a super-large laptop.

The upper part is the screen, and the lower part is a variety of complex buttons and jacks!

“Camera!” Wang Jiajia said solemnly.

Han Ziyang immediately handed what resembled a black electric cord to Wang Jiajia!

What kind of black electric cord is this, it is clearly a camera!

It’s just that the connection cable of this camera is very long. It is mainly used for search and rescue in some small spaces. On the other end of the electric cord is the lens and a searchlight!

Moreover, the electric cord is not soft, it has a certain degree of hardness!

In this way, it can be ensured that the camera enters a fixed and small area with a fixed posture and angle, and obtains the images in it for search and rescue!

This kind of equipment is used most of the time when houses collapse or during earthquake search and rescue!

Of course, now because the wellhead is too small, rescuers can’t get in at all, so they have to use this method to check the location and physical condition of the girl in the mine!

Wang Jiajia connected a section of the camera to the instrument, and then connected the power supply of the instrument to the mobile power box of the fire truck.

Then, Wang Jiajia decisively turned on the power, an image appeared on the screen of the instrument, and the searchlight in front of the lens also lit up.

The instrument started successfully!

“Go down!” Wang Jiajia ordered.

According to Wang Jiajia’s richness, Han Ziyang put down the camera bit by bit!

On the screen of the instrument, a portrait of the well also appeared, very clear!

In this way, it is possible to find out the physical condition of the girl who fell into the well!

This set of equipment directly looked at Li Yang and the residents present!

When Wang Jiajia and Han Ziyang took out the equipment just now, they had no idea what the equipment was for!