Chapter 186

However, digging is not an easy task!

Fortunately, Jiang Chen's physical strength is different from that of ordinary people, and his strength has been strengthened. The speed of digging is fairly fast, without any stopping, just like a digging machine without emotion!

If someone else came down to dig, it would take a lot of time to dig, and it would be tiring to die, and to stop digging for a period of time!

After all, it takes some physical effort to dig through a layer of soil that is more than seven meters!

However, Jiang Chen did not stop at all!

This is why he insisted on coming down by himself. In the process of digging, he can save a lot of time!

However, time is very tight. It took him ten minutes to get down to the bottom, only one hour and twenty minutes of rescue time left!

According to common sense, one hour should be the limit to dig through this life-saving channel, plus the time for rescue "three, five, seven" and being pulled up and leaving the deep well!

Almost, the entire rescue time has been fully arranged, and there can be no mistakes!

Even if Jiang Chen tried his best to dig, it is estimated that he can only save 50 minutes of digging time!

At this time, I'm still very nervous!

For Jiang Chen, the sooner you can dig through nature, the better!

"Ah! Hurry up!"

Jiang Chen thought of the trapped little girl, thinking of her heart-piercing cry, involuntarily speeding up, holding the ordnance shovel in both hands, and quickly digging at the bottom of the 59-meter deep well. Move forward a little bit with the life fluctuations not far ahead!

Kang Dang——

However, at this moment, when Jiang Chen dug to a position of one meter, the ordnance shovel broke suddenly!

In fact, this cannot be blamed on the poor quality of ordnance shovel!

After all, the ordnance shovel is only suitable for small and simple excavation work. Jiang Chen's pace is too fast, and the workload is too large, which completely exceeds the load of the ordnance shovel, causing the ordnance shovel to break directly!

Zhou Long and the others who were preparing the ordnance shovel had no idea that the ordnance shovel could break!

After all, when a normal person uses an ordnance shovel to carry out a relatively large workload, he will rest for a period of time, which can be regarded as a certain breathing time for the ordnance shovel.

Where is it like Jiang Chen, who has been digging continuously, and the speed is so fast that the surface temperature of the ordnance shovel has risen, and the workload has directly doubled, which is far beyond the load. Can it not break?

However, it does not matter if the ordnance shovel breaks. What makes Jiang Chen look solemn is that the ordnance shovel breaks, which will waste a lot of digging time!

Jiang Chen has no extra tools on his body. If another ordnance shovel is sent from above, it will waste nearly ten minutes!

And the most important thing is that due to the depth, the walkie-talkie was also interfered and lost its signal, and could not contact the ground at all. That is to say, it is a dream to send an ordnance shovel down from the ground!

However, in this way, without tools, it is impossible for Jiang Chen to dig by hand, right? This will consume more time!

At present, for a little girl, time is life, and every minute can't be wasted!