Chapter 5

Jiang Chen took the two children and ran downstairs in no hurry.

He had inquired clearly before the action!

The building has a total of 23 floors, but the top three floors are rented to a hotel and have not yet started operations, so there will be no one.

However, the fifteenth to the twentieth floors are already sold apartments and are already inhabited!

Moreover, because it is a high-rise building, the time they found after the fire broke out, and the time to escape is absolutely not enough!

Therefore, there are definitely people trapped!

However, fortunately, the fire happened during the day. If it was at night, the consequences would be disastrous!

As the smoke became more and more intense, Jiang Chen did not dare to hesitate, and immediately walked along the corridor and began to slap the door!

“anyone there!”

“I am a firefighter!”

“Someone, please come out immediately and evacuate with me!”

Jiang Chen filmed the entire 20th floor, and no one responded. He should have escaped.

Ever since, Jiang Chen also brought two children to the nineteenth floor at the fastest speed.

At this moment, Jiang Chen happened to be in the corridor filled with smoke and encountered a crowd that was rushing up.

The headed person, wearing the overalls of the property, should be the property staff.

The rest of the people, almost all residents of the apartment, covered their mouths and noses with clothes one after another, looking extremely flustered.

“Hurry up!”

“There is too much smoke below!”

“The fire has burned to the fifth floor, we can’t go down, we can only run up!”

People screamed in panic.

Upon seeing this, Jiang Chen hurriedly stopped and said: “Can’t go up, the smoke goes up, the more you run up, the bigger the smoke, go down!”

“Why should we listen to you?”

“Yes, we are going to the roof, there is fresh air on the roof!”

The crowd clamored emotionally, pushing and shouting to go up.

Jiang Chen frowned, the corridor is a confined space, and the smoke is getting bigger and bigger!

The point is that since the twenty-first to twenty-third floors are all contracted by the hotel and are still being renovated, the door of the corridor is also locked, even if you go up, you can’t get to the top of the building!

Now, if you run up, you will not only waste your energy in vain, but also waste precious survival time.

And almost instantly after learning that the door was locked, everyone was ashamed, and many people even collapsed directly to the ground, crying desperately.

“Don’t go up? It’s over! We’re over!”

“Are we all going to die?”

“High-level? Who told me to buy a house to buy a high-level? I will not let him go as a ghost!”

“I can’t die, I’m only in my twenties, I can’t just die like this!”

“It doesn’t matter, everyone listens to me and can definitely escape. I am a firefighter!” Jiang Chen said decisively.

Hearing that, the people who were already desperate instantly brightened their eyes and looked at Jiang Chen scorchingly, as if they had caught a life-saving straw!

Jiang Chen didn’t care about everyone’s gaze, and asked the property staff, “Are there any trapped?”

“No, as soon as the fire caught fire, I ran upstairs, door-to-door notice, all who could escape escaped, and only 20 of us were trapped!” said the property staff.

“Brother firefighter, don’t ask any more, we are all out of breath, can you take us out first?”

“Yeah, save the child, I’m only twenty years old, I don’t want to die!”

“Hurry up and talk about it, how can we escape!”

“Run down and you can escape!” Jiang Chen said decisively.

Hearing this, there was another uproar at the scene.

“Really going down?”

“Isn’t the fire burning up from below? How can I escape when I run down?”

“Uncle Fireman, please stop joking, please?”

“Am I kidding?” Jiang Chen said solemnly.

Just now, he heard the sound of a fire engine, and he wanted to come to the fire brigade.

In his opinion, the bottom floor of the building is covered by the sea of ​​fire. In order to allow high-level personnel to evacuate as quickly as possible, Team Liu will definitely arrange a ladder as a high-level evacuation channel!

After knowing that he had climbed to the twentieth floor to save someone, Team Liu would definitely arrange the ladder on the floor closest to him and be responsible for it!

The maximum height of the ladder is 50 meters, and it should be able to reach the fifteenth floor!

The escape route is clear!

The fire field is like a battlefield, there can be no slack in the slightest!

Taking advantage of the fact that the smoke is not too big, you must escape as quickly as possible!

“There is an escape route on the fifteenth floor!” Jiang Chen said decisively: “Everyone lined up in a line, bent over and lowered their heads, leading the person in front of them, and lying down as low as possible, remember not to leave the team!”

With that said, Jiang Chen led the team and started going downstairs to the fifteenth floor.

As for whether everything is the same as he imagined, he can’t be 100% sure.

“Team Liu, the time has come to test our understanding. This is not to play in the league. You must not sell me!” Jiang Chen muttered in his heart.