Chapter 8

“Uncle’s house is on which floor number!”

On the other side of the walkie-talkie, after Liu Yang heard it, he immediately called the middle-aged woman and asked, “What number is your house on?”

“No. 13 on the 16th floor!” the middle-aged woman said eagerly.

“16th floor! No. 13!” Liu Yang repeated to the walkie-talkie!

After Jiang Chen heard it, he immediately ran to the 16th floor and started looking for number 13!

When he wanted to come, the old man had poor legs and feet, and he would certainly not be able to walk far by taking the stairs. When there was no way forward, the most likely situation was to go home!

Sure enough, when Jiang Chen came to No. 13 on the 16th floor, the door was open, and the old man was sitting on the ground, coughing constantly!

“Master, don’t be afraid, I’m here to save you!”

Jiang Chen comforted, and then immediately put his fireproof suit on the old man, then put on a mask for the old man, picked up the old man, turned and ran to the 15th floor.

On the fifteenth floor, in front of the broken window.

Jiang Chen can already see Fatty Zhao’s hat on the ladder, and the way out is right in front of him!

boom–

But who knows, at this moment, there was a loud noise, deafening!

I saw that there was another explosion on the fifth floor!

Countless people who were burned out by flames flew out from the windows on the fifth floor again and fell to the ground!

The masses below were also taken aback and fled everywhere!

The firefighters below the building ignored themselves and immediately evacuated the crowd!

Liu Yang’s expression also changed drastically, and he hurriedly asked the soldiers on the fifth floor, and said, “Is anyone injured!”

“No one was injured. It was a private restaurant. A small gas tank exploded. The danger has been eliminated!”

Listening to the answer on the walkie-talkie, Liu Yangcai finally breathed a sigh of relief.

But then, a piece of bad news came.

The ladder of the fire truck broke down in the explosion just now and is temporarily unavailable!

Hearing that, Liu Yang’s complexion changed drastically again, and the ladder was damaged. How should Jiang Chen and the trapped escape the danger from the top?

“How much equipment did Jiang Chen bring?”

Liu Yang hurriedly picked up the walkie-talkie and asked.

“He only wears solo equipment!”

Fatty Zhao replied.

Hearing that, Liu Yang frowned. Although the fire in the building has been extinguished, there are still a lot of smoke and potential dangers. Jiang Chen took the trapped personnel, only equipped with a single person, and could not stay in the building for long!

“I take the stairs!”

At this moment, Jiang Chen’s voice rang from the walkie-talkie.

At the moment of the explosion, Jiang Chen saw the ladder far away and knew that he couldn’t use the ladder to retreat!

At this time, Jiang Chen was also very decisive, and immediately turned around and returned to the corridor, carrying the old man on his back, and rushing downstairs!

Now, he has no time to hesitate, and every time he thinks about it, he is wasting his life!

At this moment, he is racing against time!

Both his own life and the life of the old man are facing great threats!

Because he was carrying the old man on his back, he couldn’t lie down to avoid the smoke, let alone cover his mouth and nose with a towel, and even ran up, he would inevitably breathe.

In this way, even he can’t hold on for long!

The same is true of the old man. Although he has a protective mask, he is old after all, and in addition to inhaling a lot of smoke before, he can’t stay in the building for too long!

Jiang Chen estimated that at most two or three minutes, they must leave the building, otherwise both of them will be in danger!

But when he ran to the seventh or eighth floor, Jiang Chen couldn’t bear it anymore!

Without any protection, he inhaled a lot of heavy smoke, his throat had been tingling, and he had nausea and other adverse reactions!

But for a short period of violent running, with an old man on his back, also caused his physical strength to drop rapidly.

At this moment, Jiang Chen’s legs were trembling softly, and even his consciousness became blurred under the ravages of heavy smoke.

However, his footsteps still did not stop, even if he held the wall with one hand, he had to walk down with the old man on his back!

Relying entirely on a will, clenched his teeth and persisted!

The old man was also aware of this, and suddenly took off his face mask, and said: “Young man, let me down, you run for your life! I am old and useless, but you are still young, there is no need to die for my old bone! ”

Hearing this, Jiang Chen gritted his teeth and said: “Master, have you heard a word? Don’t abandon, don’t give up! We, won’t abandon, won’t abandon anyone!”

“You… why are you so stubborn? Then you put me down and I go by myself. I was a soldier when I was young. I can do it!” The old man continued.

However, Jiang Chen still didn’t mean to relax at all. He said, “Master, saving people is our bounden duty. Our duty is to protect the lives and property of the people. You have been a soldier before, and you have stood in front of the people. Take a step back and protect everyone. How can we give up! Now, when you are old, let us protect you! Don’t worry, I will take you out!”

Hearing that, the old man didn’t shirk any more, but he couldn’t help but flushed his eyes, his body trembled slightly, and said: “Okay…the young man now…well…you are here, don’t worry! Don’t worry!”

But Jiang Chen could no longer hear the words of the old man, and his consciousness became more and more blurred!

I saw that his eyes were already red, and he looked like a madman!

With a tenacious will, resisting the fatigue of the body, and vague consciousness, I resolutely never let myself stop, and keep roaring in my heart!

“go out!!!!”

“Stick to it!!!”

“Not afraid of hardship!!!!!”

“Don’t be afraid of sacrifice!!!”

“This is my mission!!!”