Chapter 70

Two weeks have passed since the last fire ended!

Jiang Chen’s injury has also completely recovered and returned to the team!

The experience of this major fire and Yang Kai’s sacrifice also sounded the alarm for Jiang Chen. His physical fitness was still too weak in the face of disaster!

If you want to survive the disaster and save more people, you must make yourself stronger~stronger!

Therefore, Jiang Chen increased the intensity of his training, even at the expense of his own money, opened a gym next to Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron!

At the end of usual training, or during rest time, he will enter the gym to strengthen training, and all fire fighters will try it out for free!

As for whether to make money or not, Jiang Chen doesn’t care, anyway, he didn’t like spending money very much since he was a child, and all his pocket money since childhood was invested by Jiang Ya!

Under Jiang Ya’s operation, Jiang Chen’s current net worth is at least 10 million yuan, so he doesn’t care about money at all. He is not short of money. It can be said that he has never had a concept of money and is not interested in it!

This time, Jiang Chen had just finished training, and when he returned to the team to take a bath and change clothes, he unexpectedly discovered that there was a beautifully packaged gift in his locker!

There is a beautiful red bow on the gift, and the outer shell of the package is also a cartoon firefighter and a fire truck. It looks very cute and exquisite. It was given by a girl!

“Who put this?”

Jiang Chen asked Zhang Chaoshun, the rookie on duty.

Zhang Chaoshun thought for a while, and then his eyes lit up and said, “I remember, that was on the day of the Moore Building fire. Didn’t you go to the police? The young lady who came to you gave it to me and said it was a gift for you. , I’ll put it in your cabinet, I promise I haven’t moved.”

Jiang Chen nodded and said, “Thank you!”

“No thanks, it’s what I should do!” Zhang Chaoshun smiled honestly, and didn’t mean to leave after he finished speaking.

“What’s wrong? Is there anything else?” Jiang Chen asked.

“Um… when can I go on a mission and enter the fire scene? I’m ready!” Zhang Chaoshun said excitedly.

Jiang Chen said angrily: “You should train well. The fire scene is extremely dangerous. You can only enter if you pass the training. It’s not as fun as you think!”

“Oh!” Zhang Chaoshun agreed, and his mood fell instantly.

Jiang Chen shook his head and laughed. He understood Zhang Chaoshun’s mood. He was a young and newcomer. He always found it exciting to enter the fire scene and wanted to enter the fire scene.

However, after he entered the fire scene once, he knew the horror inside!

Jiang Chen returned to the dormitory and opened the present.

I saw that there was a black tie with white spots on it. It was very delicate and beautiful. The brand was Armani, and the price should be around a few thousand yuan.

Then, there is a watch. Jiang Chen grew up in a wealthy family and has a lot of knowledge. At a glance, he can tell that the watch is a very popular Rolex green water ghost recently, and the price should be around 100,000.

Jiang Chen was a little surprised. He didn’t expect Wen Yin to give herself such an expensive gift!

At the same time, he also found a small note at the bottom of the gift box.