Chapter 43

“You take someone to evacuate first!”

Jiang Chen resolutely turned and walked towards the place where the wave of life was exuding.

The ground floor is also a food court, in which there have been many explosions, and all the buildings have been bombed out of shape.

Jiang Chen didn’t know whether this ruin was a shop or something. The broken cement board covered everything and turned into ruins!

Time was still passing bit by bit, Jiang Chen was too late to find a handy tool, so he digs directly with both hands, and removes pieces of cement slabs from the rubble!

It’s pitch black, the air is full of smoke and ashes, and the ground is in ruins!

If Jiang Chen had a life detector, there would be no one buried under the ruins!

When Jiang Chen removed a larger piece of concrete, a crack finally appeared under the rubble!

At this moment, a small hand covered with blood stretched out from the gap and grabbed Jiang Chen’s clothes.

At the same time, an immature sob sounded.

“Uncle… they are all gone… don’t you leave, okay? Please help me, okay?”

From the sound, it is not difficult to hear that the little girl should be only about six or seven years old.

Her hand was pulling Jiang Chen’s clothes tightly, as if she was afraid that Jiang Chen would run away.

Jiang Chen was touched in his heart and said: “Listen to uncle’s words, don’t move, uncle will save you now, don’t worry, uncle will never run away, uncle is a firefighter!”

“Firefighter? Firefighter? My mother told me that when a fire broke out, we would find uncle firefighters. They would save us. It turned out to be true!” The little girl laughed excitedly.

With that said, even though the little girl was very scared, she let go of her hand and waited for Jiang Chen’s rescue cutely!

Jiang Chen smiled at the corner of his mouth, and at the same time, it was also sad.

Six or seven-year-old children, who should have played carefree, were buried in the rubble without thinking about it!

This experience may bring indelible scars to the child throughout his life!

However, what surprised Jiang Chen was that the little girl was actually very sensible. Let her stay well, so she stayed well and didn’t cause trouble at all!

Obviously, the child has put all his hopes on Jiang Chen, on the firefighter!

Jiang Chen’s eyes were full of determination, and his actions began to speed up. He must not let the child down, and must not let down the child’s hope!

The point is, time is running out now!

Finally, with the last ten seconds left, Jiang Chen smashed away all the pieces of cement, revealing the figure of a little girl!

The little girl is very cute, but she was originally wearing a snow-white skirt, but now it has become gray, with blood still flowing out of her forehead, which makes people unavoidably distressed!

Jiang Chen took her out carefully, and rushed toward the exit!

ten!

Nine!

Eight!

seven!

six!

At this time, time is losing bit by bit.

In the warehouse on the second floor, seven or eight gas tanks are gradually deforming and bending in the sea of ​​flames.

Kang Dang——

Accompanied by a crisp sound!

A gas tank finally couldn’t withstand the high temperature, burst open, and the gas sprayed out, forming a fire dragon!

At this time, there are only a few seconds left for Jiang Chen to escape!

Jiang Chen hugged the little girl and ran madly, put the oxygen mask on the little girl’s face, took off the fireproof suit, and wrapped the little girl tightly!

“Uncle… will we die?” the little girl asked suspiciously, blinking her big eyes.

Jiang Chen shook his head and said, “Don’t worry, we will never die if our uncle is here!”

“Uncle, aren’t you scared? I think everyone is running out, for fear of staying inside, why are you going to meet in there?” the little girl asked with a puzzled look.

“Uncle is afraid too!” Jiang Chen replied with a smile.

“Uncle, you are afraid, why are you still coming in?” The little girl was even more puzzled.

Jiang Chen laughed and said, “Because my uncle is a firefighter, no matter how scared my uncle is, if someone is trapped inside, he will rush in and save people!”

“Understood!” The little girl suddenly realized, “Firefighters specialize in saving people in dangerous places. They are a group of people who are not afraid of sacrifice, hardship, and hardship. I have seen it on TV!”

“Little girl, I know a lot!” Jiang Chen smiled.

Although he talked and laughed with the little girl, but the speed did not dare to neglect the slightest.

The five-minute rescue time has completely passed!

According to calculations, the gas tank on the second floor should not be able to withstand the pressure and explode!

But Jiang Chen, only now ran to the first floor, there was still a hundred meters away from the gate!

At this time, the people outside can already see Jiang Chen running madly holding the child!

All eyes, all lenses, almost focused on Jiang Chen!

Those who escaped like Zhang Zhong, Wang Jian and others also fixed their eyes on Jiang Chen!

Everyone knows that this man risked his life and went to the source of the fire to save dozens of people. When it was about to explode, he took the risk and snatched a child from death!

At this time, seeing that the safest time has passed, the building is about to explode again!

He is still racing against the god of death, performing a birth and death speed!

Everyone’s hearts hung up involuntarily, worried for Jiang Chen, and hoped that Jiang Chen could come out soon!

But at this moment, the accident still happened suddenly!

Boom

There was a loud noise, shaking the earth!