Chapter 71

Inside the mall of Star Diamond Building!

Two shadows are coming in and out of major luxury stores, attracting the attention of countless people on the way.

“Didn’t you say that there is an appointment at night, isn’t it coming?” Jiang Ya asked suspiciously: “Why is it still coming?”

“I want to go shopping with my sister Jiang, what’s the matter? I don’t like it! Then I’ll leave now!” Fang Qingyan said angrily.

“Oh, kidding, you just came here, there will be activities tonight!” Jiang Ya smiled.

“What activity?” Fang Qingyan asked curiously.

“I personally brought my brother for a blind date!” Jiang Ya smiled triumphantly: “This time, I personally supervise him, he dare not come!”

“Blind date?” Fang Qingyan frowned slightly, and said: “I’m not going on a blind date, Jiang Ya, although we are good sisters, but I am really not interested in your brother. You won’t be troubled by a “two-five-seven” strong man!”

“It’s making you anxious, who said you let you go on a blind date?” Jiang Ya couldn’t help rolling his eyes.

“Oh?” Fang Qingyan was taken aback, feeling that there was something in Jiang Ya’s words.

Jiang Ya explained: “You, I know, you have a sweetheart, so I won’t introduce you to my brother!”

Fang Qingyan breathed a sigh of relief, and asked, “Then which eldest lady did you find for your brother again?”

“I asked Wen Yin over and introduced him to Wen Yin. You will also follow the staff and come up with ideas to see if they are suitable!” Jiang Ya smiled.

“Wen Yin? How old is Wen Yin!” Fang Qingyan frowned.

“It’s okay, now I’m young, won’t I be big in the future? Cultivate your relationship first, and it won’t be too late to get married later!” Jiang Ya said disapprovingly.

“You, your baby brother who really loves you, can’t wait to give him all of us!” Fang Qingyan said helplessly.

“I want to plug, and you have to be willing! Are you willing?” Jiang Ya smiled maliciously.

“How is it possible, don’t talk nonsense!” Fang Qingyan glared at Jiang Ya with an angry look.

“Okay! I’m just kidding! I know, Dr. Fang, how could I have seen my frustrated brother? But when did you bring your little boyfriend out to meet us? We can also check it for you!” Jiang Ya said with a look of expectation.

“Be quiet…I don’t have any boyfriend!” Fang Qingyan whispered, her pretty face flushed slightly, she was a little shy.

“Tsk tusk, when is my doctor Fang still shy? A miracle! It’s a miracle!” Jiang Ya exclaimed.

“Nonsense! Where did I have it!” Fang Qingyan cursed with a smile.

Jiang Ya said in amazement, “Tsk! I said no, I’m very curious now, what kind of strange man it is that can capture Fang Damei’s peace of mind, and melt our big iceberg!”

“Don’t make fun of me! What do you think, you actually introduced Wen Yin to your brother!” Fang Qingyan hurriedly turned the subject away and asked.

While stroking her hair, Jiang Ya explained: “I like Wen Yin very much, she is quiet, generous, and natural and simple. She is also very beautiful, like a spotless fairy, and her family is also very good. They Two golden boys and girls, right again, okay?”

“Tsk tusk, the blind date arranged by Miss Jiang must be good, this is the year, and it is still using the door to match each other…” Fang Qingyan gave a thumbs up and had to admire!

“Sister Jiang, Sister Fang, are you all here? Excuse me, there is a traffic jam on the road!”

At this time, Wen Yin also came slowly from a distance.

I saw that today Wen Yin was wearing a white one-piece dress with long black hair hanging down his shoulders. The dress was very simple, without deliberate dressing, it gave people a unique sense of elegance!

Her exquisite face, sober and refined temperament, and a pair of eyes that seem to be filled with stars, even without rouge and pink, they are still as dazzling as stars, like a little princess falling into the mortal world!

“Wen Yin, come over and let me have a look!” Jiang Ya greeted hurriedly.

“What’s wrong? Is there something wrong with me?” Wen Yin looked suspicious, and came to Jiang Ya obediently, looking extremely cute.

“Nothing, beautiful! Really beautiful! My brother must like it!” Jiang Ya smiled.

“Brother? What kind of brother?” Wen Yin asked with a dazed expression.

“Jiang Ya, you haven’t told Wen Yin yet?” Fang Qingyan shook her head helplessly, thinking that the child was really innocent and didn’t know anything, so he was fooled.

“I, I prepared a blind date meeting for you, and introduced my brother to you!”

At this time, Jiang Ya just explained 0…

“Huh?” Wen Yin was taken aback, and hurriedly waved his hand: “No need, right? I don’t want a blind date!”

“Don’t be too busy to refuse, wait for you to meet and get familiar with it!” Jiang Ya smiled.

“Huh?” Wen Yin looked innocent and cast a look in Fang Qingyan’s eyes for help.

Fang Qingyan stretched out her hands helplessly, thinking that she had managed to escape Jiang Ya’s clutches, and she couldn’t help it!

Helpless, Wen Yin had to tentatively said: “Sister Jiang, I have someone I like!”

“Do you have someone you like? You won’t be deceived, will you?” Jiang Ya said with a serious face: “Wen Yin, you are so young and so simple, you must not be deceived by the scumbag outside!”

“I…no…I just like people…I don’t know…” Wen Yin whispered.

“So…it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter if you know my brother, what if you like my brother better?” Jiang Ya said with a smile.

Wen Yin was helpless, but had already made up his mind. When he saw Jiang Ya’s younger brother, he immediately refused and expressed his position. If he wanted to come to Jiang Ya, he would not force anyone to introduce himself to him!

In this way, the three big beauties with their own styles laughed in the mall and suddenly became a beautiful scenery, attracting countless hot eyes!

However, it is only limited to the gaze, because the three of them are too dazzling, and the outfits on their bodies are too expensive, which makes many men stop watching and can only look far away, not profanity!

At the same time, at the Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron compound, Jiang Chen took a look at the time almost, so he asked Liu Yang for a leave, took a taxi home and came to the garage!

According to Jiang Ya’s instructions, today must be grand.

Originally, Jiang Chen was a low-key person. On weekdays, he only drove a domestically-produced car of up to 200,000 yuan.

However, today, in order to deal with the old sister, Jiang Chen had no choice but to drive out the Rolls Royce Cullinan, who was already eating ashes in the garage, and gallop towards the Star Diamond Building!

At this moment, he had no idea what he was about to face…