Chapter 82

I saw that the innermost position of the back kitchen should be the cooking area where the chefs were cooking. It was completely submerged by the fire and there was no tile. The fire was like a creeper, spreading along the wall!

Of course, Jiang Chen’s complexion changed drastically, and even his forehead began to sweat. It was in the sea of ​​flames. At least three gas tanks were spraying out fire!

Obviously, it was the back kitchen of the restaurant who caused a big fire when cooking in the kitchen. After the fire started to burn, they did not have time to close the gas valve, so they fled out, causing the gas pipe to catch fire!

Jiang Chen’s pupils contracted, the gas tank was on fire, the temperature was too high, or the handling was improperly, it is very likely to explode!

He had seen the explosive power of gas pipes, and he had to put out the fire immediately, then cut off the fire source on the gas tank, and close the valve!

And now, the newcomer Zhang Chaoshun is the closest to the gas tank!

He originally followed Jiang Chen’s order to put out the fire all around!

However, when he saw the three burning gas tanks, he was stupid!

After all, this is the first time he has entered the fire scene, and it is also the first time he has encountered such a situation. He has no idea what to do, his brain is blank!

02 “Hurry up and put out the fire, rush to the gas tank, cut off the fire source to prevent backfire, then use a fire extinguisher to cool down, then slowly close the gate, and then burn it down. The temperature here is too high, it will explode, and the consequences will not dare Imagine, let alone this restaurant, the nearby restaurants and the residential buildings upstairs will suffer, and we will also die!” Jiang Chen said anxiously.

“Okay!” Zhang Chaoshun was taken aback, and he realized the seriousness of the matter. Even though he was scared, he rushed towards the fire extinguisher and spurted wildly!

However, just halfway through the spray, the fire extinguisher ran out!

“Crap! Squad leader Jiang, I have run out of fire extinguishers!” Zhang Chaoshun said anxiously, his whole body was shaking, the first time he was nervous and scared, he was a little at a loss!

Jiang Chen dashed forward and said, “Let me come!”

With that said, Jiang Chen started using a fire extinguisher and sprayed wildly at the gas tank.

However, as the fire was extinguished a lot, the situation in front of him once again made his pupils shrink, and even his complexion was instantly pale!

I saw that there were still several gas tanks behind the three gas tanks that were on fire!

Although these gas tanks are not leaking, if the first three gas tanks explode, the gas tanks behind will be dangerous!

Moreover, if you don’t extinguish the fire and cool down quickly, the gas tanks stored inside will explode!

Jiang Chen has rich experience and is extremely quick to move, and instantly put out all the fire around the gas tank!

However, at this time, he encountered another trouble, unable to turn off the gas tank!

Under normal circumstances, if the gas tank is on fire, wrap your hands with a damp cloth and close the gate slowly. The gas tank will stop leaking and the flame will go out. Only when the gas pipe is on fire, if you close the gate quickly, It will cause the pressure in the pipeline to drop quickly, and the external pressure is greater than the internal pressure, which will press the fire into the pipeline and cause backfire!